Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know who she is? She was in Final Destination 3, Grindhouse, Sky High, Black Christmas.

Anyway, she's was born in my home town and is one beautiful woman and talented actres...

Just wanted to share :)

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
I've seen Final Destination 3. They squeezed every drop of blood out of that franchise idea, I'm telling you.

She was good, but I was watching it for the kid who played Young Jared on "The Pretender." :D

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Well that's true..it wasn't a very good movie but I watched it because of her really... :) She's like the girl next door you know :)

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, she's the one who played Bruce Willis' daughter in the new Die Hard. She was pretty good in that.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, she's the one who played Bruce Willis' daughter in the new Die Hard. She was pretty good in that.
Yeah...I forgot to mention that. She's not in it very much but she's one of the main characters in Final Destination 3--even though it's a pretty bad movie. :)

As I mentioned before, she was born in my home town :) but moved away when she was five..but still :)

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
She's the only thing that kept Final Destination 3 going, IMO -- I imagine she did the same for Black Christmas.