Ladies: Hairless torso or Sean Connery?

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
Sorry, I couldn't think of any other man who's chest hair I could reference.

Anyway, what's this deal with hairless torsos? You watch a show or a movie and most of the guys are hairless!

I'm wondering if it has to do with the censors––body hair being considered pubic hair, etc.––or if it has to do with preference.

So ladies, what do you prefer: hairless, or naturally furry?

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
I prefer the furriness - to a certain degree. Back hair is OUT. Sasquatch is also out. If a guy's naturally fur-free, that's one thing but I don't get the whole concept of guys manscaping every last hair off their bodies. My BIL is like that. There's something just not right about a guy who's smoother than me. JMHO :)

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
words aren't necessary:
Guilty%20k.jpg

este_10122215_22380.jpg

Now, if there has to be hair, I rather enjoy a treasure trail, jeans, and no shirt. Can I have a spoon?

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Great pics, Inked. Thanks! As far as I've seen on television, some of the gents shave their hairy torsos cuz they think women don't like hair there, and having it shaved seems to be quite a painful procedure. They even use that tape with wax, which seems worse. Ugh! But you know what men will do for women. :)

Last edited:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gee, what a thread to run into first thing in the morning.

Sean Connery's body hair. Okay, I'm going away.

Reaction score
I prefer waxed. Men come in for some flack for being 'girly' if they groom themselves but I much prefer men who look after themselves; get their hair done, wax body hair, wear nice clothes...

A man who is comfortable with his so-called feminine side is much more manly in my eyes, and it's a huge turn-on to think a man respects himself enough to take care of his body and appearance. :e2brows:

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
He is hairy like animal!

Azure Skye

Huh?
Registered
Reaction score
Naturally hairless on the chest and back. Waxed is a turn off for me.

Bald can be beautiful.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning!

I like a little hair.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Although Mr. Maryn is furry, in general what I find most attractive is a guy who's naturally pretty much hairless. I've always liked boyish men rather than butchy macho men, and prefer some Asian or American Indian tossed into the genetic mix as well. These bloodlines result in little body hair.

BTW, who is the hunk in the kilt? Where can I get a larger version of that image? (Fabio Cannavaro I know, although I had to ask.)

Maryn, drooling only slightly

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
...wax body hair...it's a huge turn-on to think a man respects himself enough to take care of his body and appearance.
Sorry, Scarlet, but waxing body hair is a marker of a man respecting his body? That's like saying a woman dyeing her hair is a marker of her respecting her body. I agree with keeping fit, good hygiene, dressing well, and things like that, but waxing? Sorry. Not here. Ever.

If waxing is done because of excess hair, or hair growing where it is unsightly, yes. It's kind of like a woman doing the bikini wax to avoid having salad hanging out the sides of her swimsuit bottoms. But removing every follicle from all over? That smacks of a man who loves what he sees in the mirror a little too much (an over-generalization, I know, but it's how I feel, probably gleened from seeing too many over-indulgences in physical appearance on the part of both sexes). By the way, I feel the same about breast implants. There are too many artificially-perfected bodies out there who don't put any effort at all into what is inside the skull.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
Y'all need to stop posting things like that. My husband is out of town on business for nine more days and I'm already ... frustrated.

:)

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gee, what a thread to run into first thing in the morning.

Yes, really. Good thing I had that extra cuppa...

hairless.
thanks.

There are too many artificially-perfected bodies out there who don't put any effort at all into what is inside the skull.

Last edited:

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is hairless ever natural? I don't mind some fuzz at all, so long as it's not braidable or going around the backside. Smooth is okay, but hair is just fine, thank you very much.

And bald is beautiful !