• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Paper House Publishing

Rose the Short

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for information on Paperhouse Publishing, or Paper House Publishing. The original poster on the thread where the publisher is mentioned (on a different site) has called it both at different times. He says they're out of San Diego. I did a search here and got nothing back. I Googled them, and again same thing. I suspect it's a POD or maybe a vanity publisher, especially since he tells me they've published one book of his, and it's doesn't appear to have an ISBN number. Can anyone tell me anything about them please?

Thanks a lot.

JerseyGirl1962

I heart Malamutes! :-)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for information on Paperhouse Publishing, or Paper House Publishing. The original poster on the thread where the publisher is mentioned (on a different site) has called it both at different times. He says they're out of San Diego. I did a search here and got nothing back. I Googled them, and again same thing. I suspect it's a POD or maybe a vanity publisher, especially since he tells me they've published one book of his, and it's doesn't appear to have an ISBN number. Can anyone tell me anything about them please?

Rose,

So far, the only thing that comes close is Chicago Paperback House. It seems that all the places I've seen that particular name, it's for books from the early 1960s (mostly, 1961 and 1962).

I did a check of the San Diego yellow pages, and it didn't come up with any Paper House Publishing.

Does your friend have the url available?

~Nancy

batgirl

Writting broad
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bmlgordon.com
This is the closest I've found, but not in San Diego.
"Paper House Productions, a leading designer and publisher of quality stationery items and gift products that it sells to upscale, sophisticated customers, has been purchased by a new company established for such by Madison Investment Partners, Inc. and Hoffman & Company, both of New York City."

-Barbara

JerseyGirl1962

I heart Malamutes! :-)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Batgirl,

Found that, too. :)

Hopefully, Rose will come back with either a url or a street address of some sort.

~Nancy

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Still no sign of either PaperHouse or Paper House Publishing of San Diego.