Not open for further replies.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
The time has come! (Or if it hasn't, it's close!) Our beloved Jaycinth is rounding up the tins and about to buy the ingredients...

It's COOKIE TIME!

Depending on our timing, ladies and gentlemen, JayC will either bake Sunday and mail Monday, or she'll bake next Saturday and mail next Saturday... so, without further ado:

We're offering three batches of delicious, nutricious, low-calorie (I'm not real sure that's true), cookieness. Read the descriptions below and drool:

1021_s.jpg

1)'Nutty Buddies' a tin packed full of chocolate chip, chocolate chip with walnuts and chocolate chip with pecans in honor of the temporary 'Hellokitization' of our favorite mixed nuts...Haggis, RT, and Rob.

Depending on size she can get 3-4 dozen cookies in a tin. (I'm not so sure how that relates to Haggis', RT's, or Rob's size, but we'll move right along...)

brownies_250x251.jpg

2) Brownies...with nuts...maybe a bit of fudge frosting if she can get away with it in this heat. In honor of Dawno's Jean Luc in a bow, and Poet's Hello Cthulu.

chocolateplus_tray1.png

3) A mixture of cookies..chip and nutty, brownies, and maybe a few scattered worm cookies...in honor of Mac changing Muse's Avatar to 'Rambo Kitty' for a few days.

We're going to start the bidding at the ridiculously low amount of $7.00 per offer. The usual rule of the auctions apply: Bids in increments of $1.00, please.

Alleycat and Unique have each sampled JayC's cooking and they're alive to tell about it... as a matter of fact, so am I! (Or I was, last time I checked.)

Bidding starts NOW and runs 'til 8PM, Okie time, Sunday, July 15! Bid now! Bid high! 'Cause you ain't gonna get any if you don't.

(Pics are of generic goodies... JayC's are MUCH prettier!)

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
3) A mixture of cookies..chip and nutty, brownies, and maybe a few scattered worm cookies...in honor of Mac changing Muse's Avatar to 'Rambo Kitty' for a few days.

AHEM! Just for the record, 'twas MidnightMuse who changed MidnightMuse's avatar to Rambo Kitty for a couple of days. Until it made my eyes bleed :D

Now, back to the bidding war.

*this public service announcement was brought to you by Goodbye Kitty! The answer to rampant pinkness in your neighborhood*

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just keep Eldragon from bringing back that flashing (woo hoo!) George Bush poster.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If you're being serious (who knows around here ;-):

PayPal lets you pay in either USD or CD. I think I'm right about that. They automatically do the currency conversion.

I know I tried to donate to a concern in Canada one time via PayPal and ended up paying them in Canadian dollars rather than US dollar.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com

For which batch, m'dear?

AHEM! Just for the record, 'twas MidnightMuse who changed MidnightMuse's avatar to Rambo Kitty for a couple of days. Until it made my eyes bleed :D

Now, back to the bidding war.

*this public service announcement was brought to you by Goodbye Kitty! The answer to rampant pinkness in your neighborhood*

That's what I get for believing JayC...

Can you get a batch without nuts? I'm nuts enough. :D

Let's ask Jaycinth:

Hey, Jay! Can you cut the nuts!?!?

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:D <<<<<clearing throat.

$15.00 for #2........the Brownies. YUMMMMMMMMM

CACTUSWENDY

Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
;) PPPPPPPssssssssttttt.....don't tell Soccor Mom about this. Please?:e2zipped:

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Breaking News:

Bmwhtly has $10 on Batch 1.

Carrie in PA's got $17 on Batch 2... sans nuts!

I've got $20 on Batch 3... (As of this post! :D)...and I'll take Carrie's nuts! Er... uh... you know what I mean!

Ppppllllpth!

CACTUSWENDY

Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:tongue $18 on the brownies...# 2...............:guns:

(lays my bullets on the table) Don't make me hurt you,......please.

Status
Not open for further replies.