Rejection :hoora:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Enigma

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I got rejected by Blu Phier. I know it sounds like cutting of reflective failure, but I didn't want to publish with them anyway after some of the rumors I've heard. Anyhow, I'm on the brink of losing my radio station and I'm just going to wait for some of my other submissions to come back in. I'm going to take a break for a while, I guess. Rejections are constantly coming when I know of other writers who are worse than I am are being published.

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
My dear Enigma. Variations on this theme of failure and success are all around. To me, having published nothing to date, you are already a hero. I offer my support in the hope that it will give some solace, no matter how meagre.

They who reject you--they cannot see your light. I give you joy for the next house, which will surely accept you!

Alien Enigma

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ziljon, thank you for your well wishes. Perhaps I was too harsh in my initial post. I shouldn't judge my writing skills based on others. I should not judge other's skills by my own. I will pick myself up once again and be back in the saddle.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Discouraging times can hit the best of us. Cowboy up, Buckaroo!

Status
Not open for further replies.