My middle readers book: A FROG STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestWriter07

HELLO Writers!!!! What up what up! lol jk.

So I'm writering a book for middle readers. I figured this would be the easiest type of book to write because middle schoolers are not smart and it is easy to entertain them. LOL! nah jk jl ;)

:hi:

My story is called A Frog Story

Basically, think of this. At one time or another we have all wonders "What would it be like if a frog ate pancakes?"

:partyguy: :roll: :Soapbox: :hooray:

What WOULD it be like?

My story is about a frog named Alberto who decides to eat pancakes, and when he does, the pancake reacts with his frog brain to make him a robot, so he goes to middle school with the humans where he is made fun of, but ultimately he uses his robot powers to become captain of the wrestling team. The story takes a tragic turn when Alberto is killed by the mafia, but then it turns out he has just returned to his frog format, and he feeds pancakes to all of the other frogs, and they all go to middle school, and they join the math club. That's setting up for the sequel.

Right now I am about half done with the first draft.

Tell me yo opinions!!!!!!!!!!

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
Is it me, or is this a weird post?

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
I don't know what you mean BlueTexas, seems very reasonable to me.

BestWriter - it isn't as much about the idea of the story but how's it's written. If you want opinions on your work you would be best to post some of it in the Share Your Work forum.

Oh and welcome to the AW! You have definitely given me a craving for pancakes!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You had me until you got to " . . . the pancakes react with his frog brain . . ."

I don't know. Maybe this is just goofy enough to appeal to young readers.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
BestWriter07, in looking at both this post and the other posts you've made in a very short time period, I think you need to take a deep breath and get to know AW as a community a little better. We're very welcoming to newer members, but we need an opportunity to get to know you in order to better judge your tone and who you are. Right now, you're coming across as somewhat spastic. I hope that's not your intent.

If you'd like assistance with some of the writer basics -- spelling, grammar, sentence structure -- or who to provide a brief summary of your story or even a mentor to help you write a story, we have both the Share Your Work forum (password vista), where you can publish your work and receive feedback -- be warned, the critters will be honest and truthful -- and the Beta Readers, Writing Partners, and Advisors forum, where you can find someone willing to work with you more one-one-one.

Everyone else, let's give the benefit of the doubt for now and play nice, okay?

JB_Finesse

Registered
Reaction score
Somehow I get the feeling this is either a 10-year-old or a troll. Maybe a 13-year-old on crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.