Hello

NovaHairstylingGel

Registered
Reaction score
My thread has been closed, because I have been said to be trolling. Well, if you define trolling as signing onto a board under a false identity, flaming people at random for no good reason and then acting like you're the victim when people finally get fed up, then yes, Miss Goody Two-Shoes, I guess I am a troll.LOL I am just kidding. But you didnt even give me the f*cken chance to reply? By the way, is itok to swear in the forums?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nope, not me. I'm not a gluton for punishment.

You can ask . . . but good luck getting a thread reopened. You'd need to have a very good reason. And it would be better if you PM'ed the moderator of that forum, or whoever closed it.

NovaHairstylingGel

Registered
Reaction score
I PMed dpaterso, who was apparently online then. But he didnt reply. This board is seriously getting on my nerves.

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
Nova, I agree with you. I couldn't understand why it was closed either. Maybe because everyone was being too mean to you. Really, with such gems as:
And while we're still at Shakespeare, couldnt he have changed his name to "Sexpeere". I mean ,come on , he was terribly close anway.
Your thread was about to explode with fun.

Hey mod, I'm being serious.

Nova, maybe you should have posted in the comedy thread. Why not repost it?

-aagla oogala bigala loolala!

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
NovaHairstylingGel, it's possible dpaterso hasn't seen your PM yet. Moderators aren't online all the time (some of us even have lives!), so he'll pick it up when he comes back in. You may need to be a little patient.*

If you want a response quickly, send a PM to a supermod or an admin (you can see who's online here). But Alley's right, you'll need a very good reason for the thread to be reopened.

Hope that helps.

*the online light only shows that someone has been active in the forum recently. I could close this window now and my light would stay on for another fifteen minutes or so.

Last edited:

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Life's awfully short. Perhaps you should try your tricks elsewhere... or perhaps you just got off on the wrong foot and your humor didn't go over so well in that introductory post. It is, after all, much like old trolls from our past who didn't fill out the user profile and popped in just to cause hate and discontent. In the off chance that's not the case, perhaps if you went back to the Newbie Forum and tried an honest-to-goodness introduction, things might work out better for us all.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I PMed dpaterso, who was apparently online then. But he didnt reply. This board is seriously getting on my nerves.
I'm sorry you feel that way (seriously). Derek (dpaterso) is about as helpful and as nice of a guy as you'll find here. You might think of this one as a misunderstanding.

NovaHairstylingGel

Registered
Reaction score
Alright , I posted in the newbie forum and filled out my profile. Now am I allowed to logout with dignity?

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Nova - I just visited your Newbie's thread and locked it, too. You're not getting off to a very good start. This board isn't all about serious writing topics, but we do want folk to try and get along - you're making it a bit difficult with the attitude.

NovaHairstylingGel

Registered
Reaction score
look I'm not looking to fight anyone. I seripusly dont see the reason why everyone was rude to me in the first place. I wont be posting on the board (I know it's not doing you any harm). I just want the post from my closed thread deleted. Can the mod do that plz?

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
What can I say, if I made a judgement error then I apologize. Fact is, your username looks suspiciously like a spammer name, your profile was blank (another spammer flag), and your thread which you posted in Share Your Work / Other forum reads like a joke. I moved it to Take It Outside (general fun bucket). Maybe I shouldn't have locked it -- but I had the odd feeling that a great deal of abuse was coming your way.

-Derek

NovaHairstylingGel

Registered
Reaction score
It's all good man. I hardly care. Could you just please delete my work I posted? and I'll be on my way

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
welcome, nova.

this place has been waiting for you since the dawn of time, like a messiah.

don't get discouraged by those who don't get your genius. i do, and so will the invisible armies that roam these boards looking for the exact wisdom you offer.

we will march on a road of their bones one day.

they laughed at caligula, too...

Reaction score
When this thread goes down in history as a complete car-crash of a newbie introduction, I just want my name to be mentioned as a footnote of people who posted here.

NovaHairstylingGel

Registered
Reaction score
No, not really, I have just seen what people do to add fun to their pathetically drab lives on the internet. I am glad that someof you enjoyed my work. I am just waiting to get it deleted, are the mods ever around when they are needed ?

Reaction score
Before you're banned for being a right see-you-next-Tuesday, perhaps you could explain how you know our lives are pathetic and drab?