Teenage crushes (on "famous" people) - who were/are yours?

newmod

Registered
Reaction score
Some of mine (late 1980s to early 90s) were: Imogen Stubbs (actress), Betty Boo (the singer NOT Boop), Patricia Morrison (ex-Sisters of Mercy basist), Phillipa Forrester (UK TV presenter).

Plenty of others too I´m sure. Will probably add more later.

So what about all of you?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Elizabeth Montgomery in the old Bewitched televison show. Natalie Wood in old movies. The girl in Lost in Space. Marianne Faithful (Mick Jagger's girlfriend at the time).

And a bunch more . . . whom I can't remember at the moment.

Last edited:

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm fourteen now, and my celebrity crushes are Corbin Bleu (ha...from High School Musical, which is pretty sad) and Kyle Patrick (the new lead singer of the band The Click Five.) Jason Dolley and Mitchel Musso (again Disney stars...because I'm lame like that) are also high up there on the list.

Anonymisty

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mistymassey.com
Robert Conrad. *sigh* First because of "Wild Wild West" and later because of "Baa Baa Black Sheep."

I didn't fall out of crush with him until "Raiders of the Lost Ark" hit the screen. Indiana Jones stole my heart. (Yes, the character, not the actor. Harrison Ford is fine, but Jones was better.)

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
Ah, Pappy Boyington. Robert Conrad is still the macho-man that I model myself after.

When I'm feeling good I ask my wife, "Who do I remind you of?" And then, before she can answer I say, "Robert Conrad, right?"

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
The actress who played Ginger on Gilligan's Island. To this day, I'll watch repeats of the show to catch a glimpse of her.

Dawn Wells, better known as Mary Ann, used to live in a beach town nearby, and I caught plenty of glimpses of her; but it was Ginger who stole my heart and never gave it back. :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dawn Wells, better known as Mary Ann, used to live in a beach town nearby, and I caught plenty of glimpses of her; but it was Ginger who stole my heart and never gave it back. :)
Mary Ann lives here in Nashville now. Or did.

The eternal question . . . Mary Ann or Ginger? I have to say Mary Ann for me. But I'm rather have had Jeannie. ;-)

newmod

Registered
Reaction score
The actress who played Ginger on Gilligan's Island. To this day, I'll watch repeats of the show to catch a glimpse of her.

Just checked her out and I agree with you Silver King I'd go for Ginger over Mary Ann (no jokes please ;) ). Good choice.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Simon LeBon of Duran Duran. I used to write him gushy love letters. He never wrote me back, the pig.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
John Stamos when he was Blackie on General Hospital. I was IN LOVE with Adam Ant, the singer, and Michael Hutchence from INXS. Michael was also great in the movie Dogs in Space (I cried when he died).

I was also in love with William Katt from The Greatest American Hero, Joe Penny from Jake and the Fatman, and John Travolta’s singing career and part on Welcome Back Kotter.

And when I was young, I loved Speed Racer wishing I was Trixie.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
David Hasselhoff when he was Knight Rider... before the german pop career and baywatch!
Take him a cheeseburger and you'll have him eating our of your hand . . . uh, or off the floor.

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
Harrison Ford circa 1977. My friends were gushing over Luke Skywalker (ick) I was harboring my first crush on Han Solo. He just got better with age -- Jones, baby!

Reaction score
When I was seven, I decided I was going to marry George Michael. In the words of Diana Ross, "I'm still waiting."

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My teenage crush was on Robert Plant. Hey, he was actually still pretty hot way back then.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Joaquin Phoenix, Trevor Morgan, Jamie Bell.

Grace Slick too, but that's different because it's a girl-crush and so it's not a real crush.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
i don't get public figure crushes no more (sad, ain't it?) but way back when i first saw The Deerhunter it was... christopher walken... see, i ain't exactly normal ;)

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I feel strange now. I never had one. But all my friends had a thing for Kirk Cameron.