My jacket!

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Yes possibly you all may be getting slightly fed up with the minute by minute detail I post about my book, but guys, this is a really cool one I promise. I was sent via email the american book jacket to Alex, and honestly I didn't think there was anything left to get excited about it aesthetically (I know, I'm silly that way).

OMG.

I was like so totally wrong guys. This is SO worth getting excited about!

So yes. As ever, and only if you are interested, please do visit my blog to see the pretty pictures: www.ididntchoosethis.blogspot.com

Last edited:

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Yes possibly you all may be getting slightly fed up with the minute by minute detail I post about my book, but guys, this is a really cool one I promise. I was sent via email the american book jacket to Alex, and honestly I didn't think there was anything left to get excited about it aesthetically (I know, I'm silly that way).

OMG.

I was like so totally wrong guys. This is SO worth getting excited about!

So yes. As ever, and only if you are interested, please do visit my blog to see the pretty pictures: www.ididntchoosethis.blogspot.com

Please, we are all booklovers here above all else, so post away! Plus, personally, I love it when fellow AWers succeed. :)

That is such a gorgeous cover, and the jacket is beautiful. It's such a rich color--it screams "pick me up and buy me."

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
It's totally coolishious, Toothpaste. I love the cover and the synopsis, but I still think the German version is the best, it's Ginormous!

..and it your photo's pretty d--icious too.;)

Toothpaste

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Thanks everyone! Seeing the jacket was a real, "Okay now I'm actually going to cry" moment for me. I don't quite know what will happen when I see the actual book. :)

MelodyO

Waiting for love on the web
Registered
Reaction score
I think I am possibly going to burst with happiness for you.

Yep, look, there goes my spleen. ::runs after it::

PS Loads of us are thrilled we get to live the adventure with you, so no sparing the details, promise?

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Adrienne, we could never get tired of your news. I am living vicariously through you right now! The jacket is awesome, and I got all tingly when reading the description and the-- gasp-- BLURB FROM EOIN COLFER! I really think this book is going to be huge, but I hope you won't be too busy to sign a lowly fan's copy. :D

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, it's beautful. I agree, I think you should frame one of them. I love the description of the book. I'll probably pick it up for my daughter.

Toothpaste

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
And as ever thanks guys!!

I really should look into framing all my covers really. It's tough though to get a quality print out off the computer. I'll have to look into it. Or maybe get my dad on it.

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Congrats! Can't wait till the book comes out so I can PM you mercilessly to get an autographed copy for my kids.

RitrChick

Rejoining the Butt in Chair Club
Registered
Reaction score
What an awesome cover! They've all been spectacular (even that mega-worded German one! ;) ) Framing them all would make for one colorful room!

Congratulations to you and keep the good news coming! :)