Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Anyone planning to be at the con (TNG's 20th Anniversary) or in Las Vegas that weekend? I was thinking it might be fun to meet at Quark's Bar at the Las Vegas Hilton for a Romulan Ale or the ever popular Warp Core Breach.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh man. I'll have just got back home from NASFiC and there's no way I could get away again so soon. *pouts*

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh please, Maestro, please come in your Yoda outfit. I won't let anyone know that I know you...

Three more days - anyone gonna be there?

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Dawno, how was it? Sorry I couldn't be there. I've never done one of the really big ST Cons. Just a little one.

Did you go to Quark's anyway?

The first time we went to Vegas, I told my husband there was actually only ONE THING that we HAD to do while we were there -- The Star Trek Experience. I didn't care about anything else. <G>

I hope you had fun!

Susan G.

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Yep - and we had a great time. We didn't ride the Experience - the lines of Trekkies were just way too long. :)

LOL - To be expected during a ST Con. <G> When we went, it wasn't bad at all. :)

Glad you had fun!

Susan G.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This trip to Vegas we didn't spend that much time at the convention - we bought one day pass on Thursday to see Wil Wheaton read from his new book and cruise the dealer's room. Wil was there signing and we got him to autograph his story in the AW Stories of Strength anthology as well as a copy of his book. We went back to the Hilton for lunch at Quarks and to shop at the Promenade (got some Klingon Blood Wine). Other than that the highlight of our Vegas trip was seeing Spamalot at the Wynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.