A NEW MOD!!!

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Please put your hands together for my new co-mod and your friendly pagan queen:

CAROLE!!!

Yay. :) Say nice things about her and give her lots of rep points. Taking care of you rabble is hard work ;)

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
For Carole, it's an 'amulet'. :D (never mind the blinking light... it's not a shock collar at all, as long as you don't make any sudden movements!)

And it suits you, Carole -- congratulations, and THANK YOU!

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Wow! I'm honored! Does this mean that I get a new hat or something?
No, but it does mean you should probably lose the air-humping cat. It's disturbing.

(Congrats! And enjoy modhood. Make them do solstice celebrations.)

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Thankie kindly!

Wow...it's odd being a Mod. I'll bet that I can't get away with NEAR as much mischief as I used to.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
You did it for me? I'm not even a mod...

You're too kind.

And I like Samantha.

That's because I RUFF you, oh Perky one!

By the way - we may be heading your direction this autumn. We desperately need some time away. This "working all day at work and then working all night and on weekends at the house" stuff is really draining both of us. I SO wanna have the coffee we've threatened so long to have!

By the way..uh, part II - gotta put on my bestest witchie cap tomorrow. We're going *gasp* car-hunting. While it's not on the top of my "favorite things" list, we really need to trade the old Exploder, erm, Explorer in. Think some happy thoughts that I come home with my dream-car, a black Magnum...with a Hemi, of course. If not my dream car, at least something that's NOT a Ford and that has a fabulous warranty.

I'm lighting candles and trying my best to gather up some positive energy rather than the "PLEASE oh PLEASE, check engine light, if you love me at all, stay OFF until they test drive you!" energy I seem to be reeking of lately. That would be my luck, you know. The guy would come back and say something like, "Well, we were going to offer such and such $$, but the check engine light came on. And, well, you're screwed."

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
You name the time, I'll make the brew. If you guys want to stay here and see the sights, I'd be one hundred per cent happy with that. Think of mine as your cauldron away from home. :)

Good vibes on your car -- my dream car? I drool a little bit further east.

07-aston-martin-db9.jpg

Leah J. Utas

Protecting Teddy with all my might.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So glad you're modding, Carole.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Thankie thankie!

btw, it must have worked. We went in yesterday, thoroughly worried that the check engine light wouldn't behave on the Explorer, but it DID! Say haloo to our new truck! It's got a warranty!! (Don't laugh. It's been 15 years since either of us has owned a vehicle with a warranty!)

titan.png

Funny note: I pulled out of Blockbuster yesterday evening, but apparently I didn't quite grasp what a beast this truck really is. I stomped on it as I pulled out and OMG!!! I squealed the tires and turned it COMPLETELY sideways in the road, giving myself a minor heart attack in the process. Hubby laughed and now he calls me "Andretti".

Last edited: