Do you recognize this description of a web comic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I hope you don't mind me dropping in with a cry for help. I came across a web comic while back but somehow I lost the link - a couple hours of fruitless searching later I gave up looking at the online web-comic listings for it but I would so like to find it again - it was funny and (I thought) well drawn.

The main characters are a guy - twenty/thirty something who does advertising art, an egg shaped penguin who lives with him and spends a lot of time on the computer (occasionally in jockey shorts). There's a female character who also lives with him who has feline attributes - pointed ears, tail. Her adversary is a female with fox like attributes - she goes back to the cat-girl's high school days. Another female character with squirrel characteristics was introduced - she's very hyper and somewhat of an idiot 'savant' - created a working "ray-gun" from a toy model but otherwise is very ditzy.

If any of this sounds familiar, do you have the link? Thanks!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Nope, and thanks September skies ((hugs)). There's no "penguin" in the name of the strip, believe me, I searched Google a hundred ways. *sigh*

TheIT

Infuriatingly Theoretical
Registered
Reaction score
This sounds vaguely familiar. The closest thing I can think of is Sluggy Freelance.

Deleted member 42

Dawno, and alleycat, that's a find. I'm going to be following it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.