How do you put a few chapters online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisW42660

I've finished one novel, and started a second. I'd really like constructive feedback on the second and would like to post a few chapters. Is that too many words? How do you get the chapters to post here? I'm computer-for-dummies, in case you haven't figgered that out :)

Chris

Hey, if you can help please e-mail me at [email protected]

mr mistook

Post as many chapters as you want in the "Share Your Work" section of the water cooler. You post them same as you posted your question up there. Copy and paste the chapter into the text-box.

Be careful, because none of the formatting will carry over. I usually paste a chapter into the box and then go through and insert spaces between every paragraph. This makes it more readable online.

Also, make sure to fill out the "Subject:" box or your post won't go through and you'll have to start all over again.

Hope this helps :)

maestrowork

As mod for SYW, I suggest that you post them in sections, and not as one big chunk. Also, space yourself. Don't post 5 chapters at the same time. When you get out whatever you need, delete it afterwards so that you don't have any issues with "copyright."

Status
Not open for further replies.