• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I'm going to need a beta... BADLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapax Legomenon

Registered
Reaction score
I'm participating in a de facto SuWriMo, meaning that I'm going to be writing as much as I can until the end of August without looking back and editing.

This means that I'm going to need someone who'll be willing to help me rip apart this story at the seams and put it together into something coherent. This is going to be a lot of work, so I'm going to need someone who will stick with me, and be patient, especially because of my tendency to argue. (Don't take it personally, it's not that you're wrong, I just enjoy a good debate) Also, keep in mind that this will be completely through the internet, probably through AIM. I'll be gone for most of July, so if I don't get any answers by the 6th, I'll check back later.

The story is comedic urban fantasy (sort of.) Because humor is such a broad topic, I'd like to get across that this won't be like Xanth or that. It's mostly oddball humor, probably with some gallows humor thrown in.

Thank you very much. Message me or post here if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.