My memoir sold!!

Sakamonda

Registered
Reaction score
Tooting my own horn here---my memoir just sold! My agent is working out the final contract details; I should have a contract in-hand by end of business Friday, 6/29/07. It's been a long road----I'm thrilled to finally be able to tell people I have a real book deal inked! Yay! Details to come. . . .

Last edited:

ResearchGuy

Resident Curmudgeon
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.umbachconsulting.com
Tooting my own horn here---my memoir just sold! . . .
Yay!!
icon14.gif

--Ken

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Tooting my own horn here---my memoir just sold!
Congratulations! Don't recall seeing your posts before, so I'm wondering what it's about...(about you, obviously, but wondering what your life has been about).
My agent is working out the final contract details; I should have a contract in-hand by end of business Friday, 6/29/07. It's been a long road----I'm thrilled to finally be able to tell me people I have a real book deal inked! Yay! Details to come. . . .
Looking forward to those details... In the meantime I'm scanning your website and blog... looks like you have some nice writing and performing arts credits, like you didn't just start on this writing thing last winter (like, um, I did). Congrats on making it into the 0.5 percent!

Sakamonda

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, all. Ben, my memoir deals with family mental illness and its consequences. Details to come once the contracts are signed.

YAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sakamonda, that's terrific news! Go celebrate!

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
To know it can be done makes us all happy. The very best success to you...

Susan B

Accordion Dreams
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.blairkilpatrick.com
Already saw a hint about this on one of the other forums. But once again, big congratulations!! Awaiting the details, along with everyone else...

Susan

Penny Graham

Registered
Reaction score
I live in the country on five acres of woods, in T
Hey, I remember you!

Congratulations Sak, please keep us posted. I remember you from my being sued for writing memoirs thread! Your book sounded interesting and obviously it was. Good luck, though you don't need that wish anymore. We are all pulling for you.