What are you Willing To Spend Some Extra Money On?

Reaction score
What's worth it to you to spend those extras few cents or dollars?

Me....

One word.

Toilet Paper.

I will settle for no less than Charmin.

What say you?

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
I will spend extra money on CDs.

CDs and salsa and movies.

That is all.

Billy, toilet paper charmin is three words.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Maybe if he just used the initials? "TPC" Which, this being in the "Office Party" space, takes us, naturally, to "Office Space".

And now, "How are you coming with those TPC reports?" takes on a whole different meaning....

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Oh and clothes, I'll spend extra on clothes, but luckily I still live in the beautiful land of Mommy and Daddy Pay for Everything so they're the ones spending extra on my expensive clothes.

At least I don't shop exclusively--or ever--at Urban Outfitters, or JasmineSola.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Extra - as in "don't settle for the reasonably priced one?"

Computers, I suppose.

And rocks - the ones I can't mine myself, that is.

'bout it, I think.

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
Brand Name garbage bags.

My husband came home with a box of generic ones a few months ago, bless his heart. They may as well have been tissue paper.

Fresh fish. Quality beef/lamb. Anything in the Whole Foods produce department. Cheese and wine.

Leather.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Shoes. But I RARELY buy shoes, own very few pairs, and wear them until they fall apart. When I worked in jewelry, I coughed up $150 for a pair of dress shoes because I *HAD* to be able to stand in them for 8+ hours a day (and I have bad knees, a bad back, etc). Those shoes lasted me almost 7 years. Likewise, my steel-toed boots were $140, and lasted almost 8 years. So I'll spend the scratch on a GOOD pair of WELL-MADE shoes...but I only buy shoes once every couple of years. (Running shoes aside...I wear those out in less than a year)

Acupuncture. My insurance doesn't cover a dime of it, and it does get pricey, but it's worth its weight in gold.

Film. I use portrait film, which is pretty expensive, but the results are worth it.

Gas. Because I drive a hybrid and I CAN. (kidding, of course)

I think that's about it, but I'm sure I'll think of more.

Reaction score
WackAMole said:
Oh I gotta go with you on this one!

I cannot believe I left that out!

And by that I mean not just paying over a week's rent for one lot of highlights, but shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioner, hairspray, gel-spray, straighteners...

I don't use them all at once of course; it depends on the style I desire on any particular day, but I don't feel 'done' unless I take care of my hair each morning before leaving the house.