Just checking in, kinda....

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Comp still crashed, and I'm not dead yet! Though, I should be. I've had a constant stream of people at my house, which means I'm smoking so much have there's enough tar in my lungs to pave half of Delaware, and-

Ahem.

Anyway, now I feel out of the loop. What have I missed? Anyone dead yet? Any hospitalized drunkards? Are those damn feline hellions still out and about, flaunting their pink sparkly demon auras?

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Haggis, Thunder Cat, and Rob made me afeared :(

also grace slick is the man, did you catch that?

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Oh, I have news! Remember that hand I slammed in a door? THE NAIL'S FINALLY COMING OFF! I haven't been able to make random toddlers cry this hard in years! It's hanging by this lovely little bundle of dying nerve and flesh and it looks like Pacman if I-

I think it's time for Tsuki to take a break.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hey there. take care of yourself. :D

Oh i thought you might get a kick out of this. My mom, she didn't quite get what I meant about hanging out online so I was showing her the forums and your avatar whigged her out. Heh heh.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And save it! You can stick anything anywhere on your body with eyelash adhesive.

well. you can.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
'bout time you stopped by. I s'pose you've been cheating on me AGAIN.

Oh well...Eddie's home now. I don't need your cheatin' ways no more.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Tsuki, you should glue your nail back on.
And screw up my chances of freaking people out with my no-nail? You're crazy. :D

Actually, I was thinking of making a necklace out of it and giving it to,my mother, then gluing a fake nail on and acting like it wasn't me.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
'bout time you stopped by. I s'pose you've been cheating on me AGAIN.

Oh well...Eddie's home now. I don't need your cheatin' ways no more.
I have not been cheating! I've been practicing with other participants for a ...er.... surprise! A surprise for you! :D

Oh, ze man eez home.... I'll be back in...tomorrow.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I have not been cheating! I've been practicing with other participants for a ...er.... surprise! A surprise for you! :D

A surprise? Like what? Fidelity?

Oh, ze man eez home.... I'll be back in...tomorrow.

He says you can come over now if you want...

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
slobbery kisses, bear hugs, more slobbery kisses.
Now, byach, where the hell have you been? Don't give me any sass about some blown up computer...you know damn well it can't chug tequila..what were you thinking?
Oh. Oh. Sorry. No, no, condoms don't work on it either. Ooooh. Prolly shoulda' read the manual on that one, Tsuk! Uh hem. *backs away slowly...runs like mad*

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
*sniff*
I've missed you terribly.
*sniff sniff*
You coming back soon? AND STAYING AROUND THIS TIME??????

Sorry....midlife crises...makes me a bit hysterical at times...I'll get another tattoo...hey..found out mine is called a tramp stamp...isn't that cool? See, I'm hip!:welcome:

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:tackle hugs:

What's this about tarring your lungs, young lady?

(Well, I wouldn't be your mother if I didn't take you to task for that one.

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
It's good to see you again, Tsuki. I'm glad to know you're all right.

:)

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Let's see if I can reply to all of these new ones in one go....

Scandalous?! I think not! I was simply refining my skills for my beloved Lori.

Oh, please don't slobber on me! And yeah, I kinda found out that, even after a gallon of tequila, most condoms don't fit on the- never mind. You're evil! And you'd better have missed me, because if you didn't you'd end up like Bm (this means slightly paranoid with a few charges against you for statutory and giving alcohol and cigarettes to a particularly crafty minor). And no, I'm not staying this time, because I have to walk two miles everytime I want to check my email (unless Snow's home....), and I only get an hour ro two online, depending on how many different times I change my clothes and wear a wig.

Mom! Hoor- ow! I don't smoke, I swear- ow! Stop it, I love you, Mom- ow!
...I'm going to go take a walk. To clear out my lungs. Can I borrow your lighter? I'm not going to smoke, I'm just going to burn a few political signs and ants, I promise.

:D

Well, now then. Unfortunately, I'm still in one piece after being scarce around the boards for so long. Usually I'm gone one day and I have a buttload of horror stories to tell.... Oh, did anyone know that I apparently can't get poison ivy? I rolled (as in literally, "Haha! I'm rolling in poison ivy! Here's a batch for you, *rips ivy out of ground*, and you *rip*, and you, and I think I'm going to wash myself with this wonderful stuff now!") in the stuff after hiking through it for 4 hours in shorts and a tank top, and I have nothing to show for it. But, I think it kept the bugs away.

...That's all.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Oh, did anyone know that I apparently can't get poison ivy? I rolled (as in literally, "Haha! I'm rolling in poison ivy! Here's a batch for you, *rips ivy out of ground*, and you *rip*, and you, and I think I'm going to wash myself with this wonderful stuff now!") in the stuff after hiking through it for 4 hours in shorts and a tank top, and I have nothing to show for it. But, I think it kept the bugs away.

The poor plant must've shriveled up and died.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
because you're supposed to be here not there.

:D

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
:cry: But I wanted to bring some home! It was a present for mother! WHY does this always, ALWAYS happen?!
Well if you took a bath once every two months instead of once every five like I've told you to, then you wouldn't be killing everything that comes into contact with you.

Oh, and don't bath more than once every two months, or your own personal smell won't do to cover the smell of the corpses.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Well if you took a bath once every two months instead of once every five like I've told you to, then you wouldn't be killing everything that comes into contact with you.

Oh, and don't bath more than once every two months, or your own personal smell won't do to cover the smell of the corpses.
ONCE EVERY TWO MONTHS? Are you insane? Do you really think I have the TIME for that kind of fooling around? I'm very busy trying to make an imprint of my butt on the couch cushions, and with a project like that, who has time to shower every two months?! Jeez, Dama! *stomps off*

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Well then, just let me spray deodorant on you once every month, then. Just run past me and I'll spray it on you, see? It doesn't hurt... much.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Some people are immune to the stuff. I think *ahem* it was all the nicotine in your bloodstream. You're more toxic than the plant right now.