New pagan products

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
Two things have caught my eye in the last month: a battery-operated moon that you can set to follow the actual moon cycles, so you'll have a light-up moon on your wall in the correct phase, and a miniature Stonehenge desk set, complete with every stone and a map so you know where they go. Now these aren't marketed as pagan products, but I've really been thinking about both of them. The moon would come in handy because I live in a wonderful wooded valley, and it takes some work to see the full moon outside without a hill or a sky full of tree branches in the way. While I still enjoy the outdoor rituals, I could also use the light-up moon as a focus for meditation and prayer whenever it's raining, I'm ill, etc.

The miniature Stonehenge set just looks fun. It's small enough to fit on the edge of a desk, and it's way cooler than one of those small Zen gardens. Besides, I have a very small Gandalf figure that would love a good setting. Or maybe I could get some tiny Druid statues, and sacrifice my troubles(in the form of little ribbons, etc.) on an itty-bitty altar. :)

Anyway, just wanted to pass these cool things on in case someone was interested.

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
Just go to thinkgeek.com; it's pretty cheap,too! They also have a light-up moon, but the one advertised at The Lighter Side uses the cycle timer.