The what's up Raymond Wong thread.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
If there's any chance a dorking will warm me up please do werri. In fact, dork my feet... they're seriously like friggin ice cubes.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
I just had one of those "toasting one's bum in front of the fire" experiences that become near to a literal "toasting of one's bum". When you stand up and suddenly have to jiggle around trying to get one's close-to-combusting jeans away from the sensitive areas of one's bum. Just thought I'd share that.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just had one of those "toasting one's bum in front of the fire" experiences that become near to a literal "toasting of one's bum". When you stand up and suddenly have to jiggle around trying to get one's close-to-combusting jeans away from the sensitive areas of one's bum. Just thought I'd share that.

Thank you.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ray, you're a great guy and all, so I hope I can get away with just calling you a dork. :)
Oh, you should HEAR this radio commercial currently playing for this cream, I forget the brand name ...maybe I can record it...

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ray stopped by the House of Love to let us know he's okay. Apparently he's been--get this!--writing! You gotta hand it to the guy dork.

Maryn, tuckered out

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is this the Wright thread or the wong thread?

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ray stopped by the House of Love to let us know he's okay. Apparently he's been--get this!--writing! You gotta hand it to the guy dork.

Maryn, tuckered out
"Writing"? What is this "writing" of which you speak?

(Oh, ghod, I need a nap. Or a drink. Or both. I'm listening to Kiss by Art of Noise and Tom Jones, and the little bear in my sig is dancing along in near perfect time.)

Last edited: