NBA Championship

BallinLegend

Banned
Reaction score
are mad the spurs won, honestly i wanted cav's to win spurs are boring as shit i had bets on that game so now i have to pay people. so you know im mad

louisgodwin

Back from the dead
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
really? just how mad you is?

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
are mad the spurs won, honestly i wanted cav's to win spurs are boring as shit i had bets on that game so now i have to pay people. so you know im mad

Don't be dissing my Spurs. If boring means being so good that make winning look easy, then, yep, they're boring. But, jeeze, how could anyone bet on Cleveland? The West has at least five teams that could sweep them.

Stretch15

Don't be dissing my Spurs. If boring means being so good that make winning look easy, then, yep, they're boring. But, jeeze, how could anyone bet on Cleveland? The West has at least five teams that could sweep them.

That series epitomized exactly why I stopped watching NBA basketball a long, long, long time ago.

How much fun is it to watch 4 Cavs players stand around and wait for LeBron to do something?

How much fun is it to watch Tim Duncan constantly whine and gripe at the refs?

How much fun is it to watch a game where the halftime score is 39-34? Good grief...that was the score at the end of the first quarter of games back in the good old days.

Absolutely atrocious. And that is being kind.

aka eraser

Fish Whisperer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.frankbaron.com
Stretch, check out the Toronto Raptors next season (in the unlikely event that any of their games are televised outside of Canada). They're young, aggressive, exciting and they share the ball. There's no prima donnas on this team. They can be down by 20 with 2 minutes to go and will still be diving for loose balls. They're getting to be darn good though and there won't be too many games next season when they're down by 20 at any point in a game.

Stretch15

Stretch, check out the Toronto Raptors next season (in the unlikely event that any of their games are televised outside of Canada). They're young, aggressive, exciting and they share the ball. There's no prima donnas on this team. They can be down by 20 with 2 minutes to go and will still be diving for loose balls. They're getting to be darn good though and there won't be too many games next season when they're down by 20 at any point in a game.

I'm already there...

Chris Bosh was on my fantasy team this year and was an absolute monster.

Alex Bravo

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a Spurs fan and have been since David Robinson. I don't know, but I find Timmy refreshing, a superstar who doesn't act like one, like David. With all the athletes that say, "just give me the ball," it's fun to watch one that actually plays with his team.

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
NBA

That series epitomized exactly why I stopped watching NBA basketball a long, long, long time ago.

How much fun is it to watch 4 Cavs players stand around and wait for LeBron to do something?

How much fun is it to watch Tim Duncan constantly whine and gripe at the refs?

How much fun is it to watch a game where the halftime score is 39-34? Good grief...that was the score at the end of the first quarter of games back in the good old days.

Absolutely atrocious. And that is being kind.

We must be watching different games. I've never seen Tim Duncan whine, and on the rare times that he complains, he's nearly always right, as the replay shows.. A less obnoxious player has never been in the game.

As for 39-34, for me, that makes the game great. Teams have actually learned that defense is a part of basketball. The Spurs actually play defense extremely well.

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
How did I miss this thread? Don't be dissing the Spurs. They're the classiest, hardest-working, smartest team in the modern era. They're what all the other teams wish they could be. 4 and counting, baby! The Suns can have Grant Hill. GO SPURS GO!

sgtmrb03

Registered
Reaction score
Exactly. They play the game correctly, therefore they're hoisting the trophy. LeBron is great, but he'll have to wait a few years for support. Like Mike did.

The305itself

Registered
Reaction score
The spurs are the smartest team ever, they know exactly what to do in every situation