Can't please 'em all . . .

WackAMole

WTF?!?!
Registered
Reaction score
. . . but then, even the most famous authors get bad reviews. :e2tomato:

Ya ouch, but considering all the other great reviews there, I wouldn't probably pay much attention to one bad review.

BTW..I absolutely love the cover art. Think I might order this for daughter to read :) Sounds like a great read to me

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
This one has to outweigh x 10 that nasty one. This is one enthusiastic kid!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
Collinsfort Village Rocks!!, February 16, 2007
A Kid's Review

I absolutely loved Collinsfort Village! I would recommend this book to anyone. The way that Joe Ekaitis wrote it made me believe that it was true!

This book is great for kids, ages 8-14, and maybe even older. Anyone younger than eight may want to wait to read it so that they will understand it better.

If this book was rated on a scale of one to ten, I would give it a 20; that's how good it is!

After reading it, I am hoping for a sequel. I am sure it will be just as good as the first, if not better.

Last edited:

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Once upon a time I sold Harleys. I learned, from an old biker turned salesman, the most important six words in sales and marketing. Almost six years later I discovered that they apply to reviews, too.

"Some will. Some won't. So what?"

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
There is a disgusting scene where a dragon and griffin eat two sea creatures while still alive.

It would be difficult for a dragon and a griffin to eat anything if they were dead, no? The reviewer has an uncanny ability to write a killer ambiguous sentence.

Meh. Don't let one review worry you.

Reaction score
He's only doing it for sympathy you know. If he doesn't get it, Joe will flounce. :poke:

Just pulling your leg, old chum. Clearly the one bad review was from the keyboard of an illiterate peon.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There is a disgusting scene where a dragon and griffin eat two sea creatures while still alive.

It would be difficult for a dragon and a griffin to eat anything if they were dead, no? The reviewer has an uncanny ability to write a killer ambiguous sentence.

Meh. Don't let one review worry you.

That was my thought exactly - how can you eat if you're not alive?

Feh. Even if the reviewer could speak in clear English, I wouldn't pay it any mind.