Across The Universe

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
I like Evan Rachel Wood (not because she's from North Carolina) but she's a talented actress---the movie itself looks rather interesting and I love BEATLES music...so we shouldn't have a problem :)

Serenity

NCIS...
Registered
Reaction score
...cause sometimes you just need a slap on the hea
I like Evan Rachel Wood (not because she's from North Carolina) but she's a talented actress---the movie itself looks rather interesting and I love BEATLES music...so we shouldn't have a problem :)

She's a talented actress, but has questionable taste in men...

I saw a trailer for this at the last Spiderman movie (I think, I know I saw one somewhere!) and would like to see it too. Although, I don't know if I want to see it enough to shell out $10 for it. I'll probably wait until the DVD release.

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
I can't WAIT to see this. I freaked out the first time I saw the preview.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Yes, this rates as the single most bizarre trailer I've seen in theaters this year, and possibly this decade.

While it looks vastly interesting, I'm pretty sure I also saw every memorable moment of the film in that trailer, so now I have no desire to see it.

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Love Julie Taymor, even though sometimes it's all about the aesthetic, it's still such a unique aesthetic she can get away with it!