kensington books - general fiction editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2g

I would like to approach Kensington Books to publish my general fiction novel. I don't have an agent. I read their web site but would anyone know who the appropriate fiction editor is for general fiction? Has anyone dealt with Kensington and have some good advice? Who are the other publishers/general fiction who take submissions without agents? Thanks.

Garr Parks

gerrydodge

Registered
Reaction score
Audrey LaFehr read a detective novel I'd written. Alas, she ultimately said "no." She is a very lovely woman though. Good luck, johnnysannie!

tammieofmi

Registered
Reaction score
Website
tammiemcelligott.blogspot.com
Talk about timing! Its great to hear from those who have dealt with with Audrey LaFehr I just received a request to send my full women's fiction manuscript this morning. Getting it sent out and keeping fingers crossed!

K2G the kensington website has each editor listed with what area they work in, romance, women's, mysteries and so on. I began with John Scognamiglio and recieved a fast thanks but I'll pass response. Their website states they will take queries only if you email them otherwise snail mail will take partial and synopsis.

Good Luck!

Tammie

Last edited:

gerrydodge

Registered
Reaction score
Talk about timing! Its great to hear from those who have dealt with with Audrey LaFehr I just received a request to send my full women's fiction manuscript this morning. Getting it sent out and keeping fingers crossed!

K2G the kensington website has each editor listed with what area they work in, romance, women's, mysteries and so on. I began with John Scognamiglio and recieved a fast thanks but I'll pass response. Their website states they will take queries only if you email them otherwise snail mail will take partial and synopsis.

Good Luck!

Tammie

Good luck with Audrey, Tammie. She is a very decent woman. Hope to hear good news soon!

Gerry

Jenan Mac

The Deadliest Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck, Tammi & Gerry!

I sent a full to Mr. Scognamiglio in March. Haven't heard anything yet, and I prefer to think no news is good news.

tammieofmi

Registered
Reaction score
Website
tammiemcelligott.blogspot.com
Okay so has anyone heard back from Kensington yet? Its now October and I'm just getting close to the 3 month period which I realize is still early.

Just curious if anyone who has partials and fulls has heard from anyone there?

chancerychislett

better at querying than writing...
Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody know if they close for the holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.