PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Brooks

CACTUSWENDY
06-12-2007, 02:24 AM
:) Went to see Mr. Brooks yesterday. Insteresting concept. Could have picked a better actor for lead IMHO...but the concept is different and the prospective is different.

Anyone else seen it yet?...If so...what did you think?

I, along with the rest of those viewing it, did a 'skin jump' towards the end....(will not spoil it for those that have not seen it yet.)

What I did notice was MC's diolog really came off as stiff. Not sure if that was intended or not. It did not seem relaxed or to flow like a normal person would talk. Such as saying.....I will go to the door....instead of l'll go to the door....that kind of talk. Many phrases were stiff like that.

Caught a couple of glitches in the editing of the film....bruses on hands before she....Demi Moore, was in a fight. Little things like that. Seems like they rushed to get to the end and to market. Those that write crime type work should see it if just to see what is out there. They did use a bit of my second book which made me a little sad. (Still think I used it better.)

ILove2Write
07-26-2007, 11:27 PM
I saw it when it first came out and I enjoyed it. I liked seeing Kevin Costner play the bad guy for once.