dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Judge was *not* at all pleased at Paris' masterful escape. He ordered her back to the slammer and told the sheriff's department to "knock that shit off."

(I may be paraphrasing a little, I wasn't actually there. But I like this judge a lot.)

Per the AP:
A judge has ordered Paris Hilton returned to jail and she was taken from court screaming.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PKQJQG1&show_article=1

Not only that, but the prosecutor wants to charge LA Sheriff Lee Baca with contempt for allowing house arrest -- when sentencing guidelines had specifically forbade it.

Billythrilly has been using all his amazing mental powers to send and keep Paris in jail. You should all thank him for the exertion it's taken him to overcome celebrity justice.

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Man, Paris Hilton is sooo lucky. I want a 45-day sentence, damn it.

Thank you, Billythrilly. Excellent use of your mental powers. Gads, what a beeyatch...

(oh, as for the sheriff... in Japanese, baka means "idiot". Coincidence? I think not.)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:D Aw geewizz...........(Runs to get care package ready for mailing....wonder what you get little rich girls to play with in jail?)

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally," she said. "I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."
I've sent an email to the Prime Minister of Great Britain asking that he press Mr. Bush to personally intervene in this case and show leniency to this poor sweet girl, who knows she did wrong. It's not a crime to be rich, and rich people should not be punished for it. Also, they should be allowed to buy their way out of jail. If you can't do that, then what the hell is money good for?

-Derek

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
The poor thing, she'll be passed from cell to cell like a wet rag doll.

<wistfully>

-Derek

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
Pshaw, it's not like she'll be put in the general population. She'll have 45 days in a cell all to herself, where they bring her three meals a day (and she needs to EAT some anyway.) No press, no parents. She can read, or pen her memoirs.

Sounds like a damn vacation to me. (Not that I WANT to be in jail, nor do I think it's a picnic, but being left alone for that long while someone waits on me sounds pretty sweet...)

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I apologise in advance for any rudeness I might put forth.

If she didn't want to go to jail for drunk driving why didn't she take some of that money she makes from 'showing up' at a party, and HIRE A DRIVER???

Noooooo, she has to drive around tanked. Luckily she didn't kill anyone.
She needs to sit on her hiney in that jail cell, with no makeup, no hair extensions, no cell phone...

no..MOMMY!!!!!
and be
no different from anyone else who was arrested and violated their probation.

However, I hope that at the end of her incarceration that she comes out looking just as nice as Rosie does today.:)

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
The problem is, *rolls her eyes* I can just see the next #1 New York Best Seller, entitled:

"How I became a person...my 45 nights in jail and I am reborn" by Paris Hilton.

*sigh* you know it's gonna happen. :D

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
The problem is, *rolls her eyes* I can just see the next #1 New York Best Seller, entitled:

Oooh, better make room on your American Women's Literature shelf, Oprah!

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
You made me read something about Paris Hilton. I do not read about Paris Hilton. In fact, I resent the fact that I even know she exists.

You, dclary, are so on the naughty-step of my mind.:mad:

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
I remember the carefree days of not knowing who Paris Hilton was. Then- I believe it was late in 2003- her name started popping up all over the media, but never with any explanation as to why exactly she was important. So I googled her, thinking surely she must have made some staggeringly significant contribution to pop culture to be getting this much media attention.

I've been trying to forget her ever since.

And this thread isn't helping.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
You made me read something about Paris Hilton. I do not read about Paris Hilton. In fact, I resent the fact that I even know she exists.

You, dclary, are so on the naughty-step of my mind.:mad:

You had Super-Nanny help you take control of your brain?

Scrawler

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
I think she's an idiot, but I feel a bit sorry for her because she really cannot function in the real world. I don't think the girl can use a toaster or iron a shirt. Her parents raised such a weakling and a ding-bat. They should have either made her go to college, or made her pick a charity to support-- they just allowed her to remain a dumb child.
I'd rather she stay out of jail and be forced to go to Darfur and start using her fame to bring awareness to REAL issues. Let her live in a tent and take care of starving babies instead of sitting in a cell for a month. Make her work in the pediatric AIDs unit in Los Angeles. Make her haul trash out of the Katrina neighborhoods that are still devastated.

What' s "not right" is police chiefs, judges, LA County Sheriffs, prosecutors, the Attorney General and county Supervisors not having their sh*t together and allowing her to go home, then ordering her to go back. These men just want to make a name for themselves off this case-- like that moron judge in the Anna Nicole case, like Judge Ito in the OJ case, etc. etc. If you don't lived in LA, you don't know how all these sycophants at city hall are when they get a taste of fame... they've been on the 6 local news stations all afternoon.

What's "not right" is me spending time to write and post things :D I can't believe me! Arrgh!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com

I'm sure it's already being written and publishers are lining up.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
robeiae said:
Are there actually THREE STINKIN THREADS ABOUT PARIS STINKIN HILTON????
Now we know what Bogie meant in Casablanca when he said, "We'll always have Paris."

Reaction score
Billythrilly has been using all his amazing mental powers to send and keep Paris in jail. You should all thank him for the exertion it's taken him to overcome celebrity justice.

Thank you.

Yes.

It's been grueling.

Luckily, I was able to win this one for all of us.

This one is for the little guy.

For every cab driver, construction worker, busboy, window cleaner, waitress, teacher, chimney sweeper, gym membership seller...

..and carpet cleaner.

If you've ever been picked on, put down, whether you think you're a nerd or not, come on down.

CUE "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS"

Status
Not open for further replies.