New Pumpkins!

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
i'm with you,....
very much looking forward to some new Pumpkins.
big fan of their stuff!

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
OMG, thank you! I've been waiting for this forever! Do you know who Billy's got on bass and guitar?

New guitarist Jeff Schroeder, bassist Ginger Reyes and keyboardist Lisa Harriton have been introduced into the Pumpkins' lineup, which now includes lone original members Billy Corgan and Jimmy Chamberlin.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
I just heard the new single from Smashing Pumpkins - "Tarantula" from their forthcoming album "Zeitgeist". Fan-freaking-tastic. It's got a raw throwback quality. Here's a link in case you haven't heard it yet:

http://www.spinner.com/2007/05/18/new-music-tarantula-by-smashing-pumpkins/

Thanks for that link. Appreciated.

By the way, an odd little link for all you muso folk, and you've most likely seen it, but I thought this would have been a rather interesting thing to experience...

http://news.aol.com/topnews/article...oke-on-the-water/20070605135609990001?cid=936

madderblue

Beagle Lips.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thersamatsuura.com
Thanks! I might be shot for saying this, but I always considered the Pumpkins to be Billy and Jimmy. From the very beginning I always wanted him to get a competent bass player (sorry Darcy fans!). But really she can't play. Billy plays on the albums at live she was...

Although I did like that pretty girl that he stole from A Perfect Circle...crap, what's her name. Paz Lenchantin! That's her. But by the time she came in they were ready for a rest.

And I remember after Jimmy had that big drug incident and he was sorta fired they did some songs with drum machines. I still can't listen to those. Even Billy knows what he's got in Jimmy.