Free LCD/Plasma TV or: Do you want eggs with your spam?

rockfast36

With Costco changing its return policy - I think we will have to resort to upgrading our TV's the hard way :) blah blah spam spam,
volia!
spammer banned!

Last edited by a moderator:

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Gosh I hope this isn't Spam! God knows how bad life is now that Costco won't accept my crates of green beans!

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Woops, I already reported it as such, AND (while waiting the minute between the first and second report) gave my first negative rep point...

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
These guys are fast, I replied to the offer and they delivered a 60" plasma TV to my door less than an hour later. It didn't cost me a penny! The delivery guy took my credit card away with him so he could confirm my identity, and said he'll return it later. But man, the TV is great! I can read this message from across the room!

-Derek

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hope you gave him your checkbook and social security number too, so they can get your HD hooked up.

dpaterso

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Uh, yes. You're probably thinking I'm naive, but he said his middle name was "Trustworthy."

-Derek

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Dammit, Dpat. I went there and it said the offer had expired. There must have only been one, and YOU GOT IT!!!!

dpaterso

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Dammit, Dpat. I went there and it said the offer had expired. There must have only been one, and YOU GOT IT!!!!
Whoa, those letters are, like, 18 inches high on my absolutely ginormous new TV.

Get this, I found a tropical island screensaver so I'm lying naked and gleaming on a beach towel right now, basking underneath blue skies and a blazing sun. I can feel the heat, I can hear the gentle sea breeze ruffling the palm tree leaves! What a TV this is! Er, sorry I got the only one. Now I feel bad.

-Derek

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Uh, yes. You're probably thinking I'm naive, but he said his middle name was "Trustworthy."

-Derek

Naive? Heaven's no, I'm jealous! I wish I could get a plasma-radiation tan in my living room :D