PDA

View Full Version : Free LCD/Plasma TV or: Do you want eggs with your spam?

rockfast36
06-05-2007, 07:55 PM
With Costco changing its return policy - I think we will have to resort to upgrading our TV's the hard way :) blah blah spam spam,
volia!
spammer banned!

dclary
06-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Gosh I hope this isn't Spam! God knows how bad life is now that Costco won't accept my crates of green beans!

benbradley
06-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Woops, I already reported it as such, AND (while waiting the minute between the first and second report) gave my first negative rep point...

dpaterso
06-05-2007, 08:47 PM
These guys are fast, I replied to the offer and they delivered a 60" plasma TV to my door less than an hour later. It didn't cost me a penny! The delivery guy took my credit card away with him so he could confirm my identity, and said he'll return it later. But man, the TV is great! I can read this message from across the room!

-Derek

MidnightMuse
06-05-2007, 08:58 PM
I hope you gave him your checkbook and social security number too, so they can get your HD hooked up.

dpaterso
06-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Uh, yes. You're probably thinking I'm naive, but he said his middle name was "Trustworthy."

-Derek

dclary
06-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Dammit, Dpat. I went there and it said the offer had expired. There must have only been one, and YOU GOT IT!!!!

dpaterso
06-06-2007, 01:22 AM
Dammit, Dpat. I went there and it said the offer had expired. There must have only been one, and YOU GOT IT!!!!
Whoa, those letters are, like, 18 inches high on my absolutely ginormous new TV.

Get this, I found a tropical island screensaver so I'm lying naked and gleaming on a beach towel right now, basking underneath blue skies and a blazing sun. I can feel the heat, I can hear the gentle sea breeze ruffling the palm tree leaves! What a TV this is! Er, sorry I got the only one. Now I feel bad.

-Derek

MidnightMuse
06-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Uh, yes. You're probably thinking I'm naive, but he said his middle name was "Trustworthy."

-Derek

Naive? Heaven's no, I'm jealous! I wish I could get a plasma-radiation tan in my living room :D

Serenity
06-06-2007, 02:59 AM
Man, all the cool spam happens when I'm at work!