Guest on the xzone radio show

Jennifer Robins

paranormal interest
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferrobins.com
I have been invited as guest on the xzone nightly radio show for the third time. I will talk about my books, the research I do, and my own experiences. June 15th 10-11 pm eastern time. On the radio and website, xzoneradio.com I am so honored.

Jennifer Robins

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
That is so cool, Jennifer. I'll bet you have a nice sounding voice.

I was interviewed once, and someone told me I sounded like a neutered frog. Boy, was I insulted.

Good luck, and if you can, post a link to the recording so we can hear you in action. :)

Jennifer Robins

paranormal interest
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferrobins.com
That is so cool, Jennifer. I'll bet you have a nice sounding voice.

I was interviewed once, and someone told me I sounded like a neutered frog. Boy, was I insulted.

Good luck, and if you can, post a link to the recording so we can hear you in action. :)

You can listen on that date, or later go to the left scroll down to archives and listen after the show date.

www.xzoneradio.com

Jennifer Robins

paranormal interest
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferrobins.com
My interview went very well on Friday, in fact it went so well, he invited me back again. He sent me an email asking me to return in the near future. I hope it will be when my book, Jeffrey is out. Waiting for the publisher to give me a release date. she left it open and I'm sorry now that I agreed to that, although she did tell me it would be mid summer.

Jennifer Robins