The Marie Pacha Thread

abemorgantis

Zizban
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Let's move the discussion of Marie Pacha's PA saga to its own thread instead of using the PAMB and its quotes thread.

Sparhawk

Jenna's Cabana Boy
Registered
Reaction score
I wonder if Vic downs Rolaids like Lifesavers candy?? Man I'd hate to be the stuckee having to actually DEFEND Publish America and it's busiiness practices.

Maybe Vic will have a new dictionary this time.

JimmyD1318

THE POPCORN MONSTER!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Luck, Maria! I'll be waiting to see how this turns out! In the meantime...I'll have the popcorn ready for you! If I don't eat it all myself that is!:popcorn:

Glenda

Registered
Reaction score
Marie, What can I say that hasn't already been said. Go get em, best of luck to you.

Last edited:

Richard White

Stealthy Plot Bunny Peddler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcwhite.com
Marie,

Let me know when your hearing is going to be. I'm about 30 minutes from Frederick, MD and although I don't spend much time in that specific town, I'd be happy to help out any way I can.

BarbJ

Registered
Reaction score
Lead the way, Marie. I hope many more will follow. All the best.

PA: :wag:

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Nice going, Marie! I'm sorry I haven't been on this part of the board in quite a while, but please do let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I know quite a number of people who have proof of books sold and never included on their royalty statements, and cases in which PA continued selling books after the contracts were canceled.

ByGrace

Registered
Reaction score
It be great to have the Frederick News Post follow the trial, or publish an article when it's over.

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
RIght now, for the news to really get interested, PublishAmerica would have to take advantage of a war hero or print the blueprints for how to stalk young children.

Tilly

Registered
Reaction score
Wow.

I hope when the hearing is held, it goes well for you. :)

Sparhawk

Jenna's Cabana Boy
Registered
Reaction score
Just a question: I signed my contracts, as did representatives of Publish America in which they agreed to follow the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Is Vic's inability (while acting as the their representative) to follow those rules an additional breach of contract?

Vic seems amazingly incompetent. He was unprepared for Phil Dolan's arbitration as well. Perhaps Vic is the only attorney WILLING to associate with Publish America. I think it's interesting that they (PA) are actually trolling the boards pulling your quotes. Keep the fire on and make Vic squirm.

Last edited:

brianm

Brian Boru
Registered
Reaction score
The desert of S. California and the coast of N. Ir
Just a question: I signed my contracts, as did representatives of Publish America in which they agreed to follow the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Is Vic's inability (while acting as the their representative) to follow those rules an additional breach of contract?

NO, but it won't bode well with the arbitrator.

Miranda is slithering about in AW at the moment. Having a good read, Miranda? Tell your attorney to quit stalling. The end result will be the same. The more he stalls the more this case will be talked about. Which, funny enough, is a good thing. More manuscripts saved from the destructive jaws of PA.