PDA

View Full Version : Finding motivation

jamiehall
05-31-2007, 02:25 AM
Just last night I saw a very inspiring documentary about a homeless author (homeless at the time he was making a name for himself, no longer homeless now). I really felt motivated to work harder; after all, I'm not homeless and I should stop whining! I need to do some serious butt-in-chair time. Anyway, didn't want to bore you guys here with a long post, but if you want to read more my blog post about it is here (http://jamiehall.livejournal.com/33743.html). Hope you find it inspiring too.

Mandy-Jane
05-31-2007, 02:44 AM
Hi Jamie

I just read your blog post. I'm with you! I'm always making excuses. "I've only got a couple of hours and by the time I've done this, it won't leave enough time for that." Or "I really need to do this first, so then I'll get around to doing that." Or "I'm just too tired to start this now; I'll do it tomorrow." Then tomorrow there is always something else to do.

Some people are so inspirational.

jamiehall
05-31-2007, 03:00 AM
Hi Jamie

I just read your blog post. I'm with you! I'm always making excuses. "I've only got a couple of hours and by the time I've done this, it won't leave enough time for that." Or "I really need to do this first, so then I'll get around to doing that." Or "I'm just too tired to start this now; I'll do it tomorrow." Then tomorrow there is always something else to do.

Some people are so inspirational.

Now I need to get off the Internet and put this into practice! See ya later!

Branwyn
05-31-2007, 08:46 AM
Guilty! My tomorrows have become weeks...:Shrug:

Kudra
05-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Wow, yeah, that's pretty incredible. Have you seen/read "The Pursuit of Happyness"? It's a good movie (I haven't read the book), and similarly inspirational.