Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What will happen? Will Forman leave?

Will there be a cliffhanger?

alaskamatt17

Registered
Reaction score
House is one of the only shows I've watched recently. I don't have TV but I've seen the first 2 seasons on DVD and they were awesome. Hopefully season 3 comes out soon.

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
I love this show so much. I don't know what I'm going to without my Hugh Laurie fix each week.

Spoilers....don't scroll down if you don't want to know.

So, do you think they'll all come back? I don't see how it will be the same show if all of the crew leave. How is House going to get out of this one?

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Nothing ever changes for House himself. He always wins, even if it'd be better he didn't, & nothing changes. They promised us change last season & after the first ep what happened? He was back to where he was before. He went through rehab later this season... except he didn't. Nope, he always manages to return to his version of the status quo. It's possible that they won't return (he doesn't change, but the people around him do), but based on last season's finale, I suspect that at least two will be back, if not all three.

Last edited:

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
ohhh, thanks for the reminder!

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
I started watching at either the end of the second season or the beginning of the third. I had thought it was at the end of the second, but I don't remember the season finale. I'm watching Season II from Netflix, so I'll see what happened.

MonaLeigh

Wasting time
Registered
Reaction score
I just read in US Weekly (yes, I'm very busy) that Cameron and Chase are getting married in real life.