• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Mentor/Critter for Paranormal Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blacklabelbooks.blogspot.com
I am just beginning a total rewrite of this. My husband and I are writing together, but I am the 'editor' and main rewriter of everything.

I am taking the whole novel from a forum that we own and are posting to one another, then redoing it into novel form. We figured that posting to one another was the best way to get things done since we have only one computer and limited time to be writing with the kids around.

I have the intro posted in SYW. I have gotten some great advice and am currently working on it. If you'd be willing to put up with a novice and has many questions, but who can take harsh crits, I'd appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.