Cars the Mafia might use

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskamatt17

Registered
Reaction score
What are some makes and models of cars you could envision a Mafia don riding around in? Other than the color, I don't really know anything about these cars, even though I've seen them in movies a lot.

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Matt - Clarify your time period - contemporary or 1930's-40's. There's going to be a big difference in answers depending on your when. Puma

alaskamatt17

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, the time period doesn't matter for this story. Just whatever the coolest-looking car is that the Mafia has used any time between now and the '30s. The story isn't set in reality, per se. The character who needs this car just needs it to look cool, stand up to some punishment, and go fast. He's summoning it into a fantasy world.

Susan Breen

Registered
Reaction score
Do you ever watch Grand Theft Auto? I'm embarrassed to say that my son does and there seem to be a lot of Mafia cars on that.

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Matt - Take a look at the website Mafiascene.com. They have many, many pages of cars (and look at some of the later pages as well as the early ones). Puma

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
A chauffer-driven Bentley for a true Don. Or any car with a similarly HUGE GRILL! To me, on some subconscious level, a grill is like a set of teeth. The huger the grill, the more fierce the chops. You can’t have a toothless mafia boss. He’s gotta have teeth like a LION! So make the grill HUGE!!!!

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
I agree with Plot Device on the huge grill, especially for an older, true Don. But what would the younger set drive? Black Ferrari? Puma

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The modern: Escalade with a big ass grill.
The vintage: Lincoln with a big ass grill.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
The modern: Escalade with a big ass grill.
The vintage: Lincoln with a big ass grill.
Ah, huh. What the fook is a Bently, anyway? The last name of someone's little sister?

You should've predicated your post with, "I need the name of cars which sound like big, mean wimps; only they have to come from...Europe."

Then we could've suggested the Saab, which looks something like this: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.