Celia Cyanide gettin' busy in the kitchen

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
More goodness from that dynamic duo, Celia and Jack...

KitchenGoddess2.jpg

Reaction score
LJ, I'll PM you my email address and we can talk business privately, regarding acquisition of those Celia-in-the-nuddy pics. :D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Shame on you Scarlet. I'll take one 8 X 10 color glossy of every skin pic you can get your hands on. :D

Backward Masking

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
Shame on you all. Quite frankly, I'm thoroughly appalled.

I'm more than willing to make a very lucrative offer on "certain" pics. Just dropping the hint.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Hahaha, speaking about cooking, two days ago I learned that alphabet soup can be deadly. I put it to heating and 5 minutes later went back to a pot shooting burning pasta everywhere. Apparently there's something that regulates the flame intensity on stoves.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Celia said I can e-mail everything but the butt shots to anyone who wants them. The butt shots really didn't turn out so well. I also have other shots: One where she's naked and covered with 300 stickers and anothe where she's naked, save for a cast, and painting a picture of her naked self, albeit freed from the cast:tongue

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Celia said I can e-mail everything but the butt shots to anyone who wants them. The butt shots really didn't turn out so well. I also have other shots: One where she's naked and covered with 300 stickers and anothe where she's naked, save for a cast, and painting a picture of her naked self, albeit freed from the cast:tongue
Okay, what's the catch? :Shrug: Am I supposed to send my first unborn as an offering?