How dirty are you?

oneiopen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
oneiopen.spaces.live.com
Or have you been? I just came in from gardening (laying sod, cleaning beds, digging new ones). I looked at my hands and nails, thought I could never be clean again. I'm generally mucky, always something odd and crusted somewhere, something of mysterious origins. How about you? :)

MonaLeigh

Wasting time
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a house cleaner by day, and therefore always feel dirty. That is until I come home and shower.

Kida Adelyne

Me got zero cookies!
Registered
Reaction score
I garden in bare feet, with out gloves, and dig with my hands. Yes, I am reverting to childhood. Why do you ask?

Reaction score
I'm a classic OCD case...well, recovering. Not as bad as I used to be but you won't catch me with a speck of dirt on me. :D

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. That kind of dirty.

I thought this was gonna be about things one wants to do to Christopher Eccleston/Marc Warren/Sam Waterston/that Indian guy on 'Heroes'.

Oh.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
You get used to being caked in crap, sometimes literally. Years ago when I worked on a mate's dairy farm, I honestly did get used to being half covered in cow shit all day. Especially milking on a rotary platform, with their asses about a foot above your head. Usually you noticed that lift of a tail, but when not... anyway, to this day it's a totally inoffensive smell to me. In fact given this sterile friggin world of computer progarmming that I now live in, I could go a big juicy cow pat right now.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. That kind of dirty.

I thought this was gonna be about things one wants to do to Christopher Eccleston Jessica Alba /Marc Warren Kate Beckinsale /Sam Waterston Angelina Jolie /that Indian guy whoever the current hot little tartlet is on 'Heroes'.

Oh.

Yeah me too. None of my favourite fetishes involve gardening gloves Well, ok there has been some erotic appeal to the thread.

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a classic OCD case...well, recovering. Not as bad as I used to be but you won't catch me with a speck of dirt on me. :D

So, I guess joining me for the nude mud-wrestling championship is out, then?

Vanatru

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm got sand in my shorts......dirt all over my face, neck, and arms. My hair is matted with oil and sweat..............oh, and I've got horse crap on my boots. Do I get any extra points for horse crap?

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
So, I guess joining me for the nude mud-wrestling championship is out, then?

Woooah, let's not be hasty. I'm sure we could find a cure for OCD given the circumstances.

CBeasy

I'm back baby!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
For the majority if my adult life, my hands have been dirty most of the day, since I generally have worked construction of some sort. I used to have super thick callouses that seemed to hold dirt. I had to scrub my hands with a brush to get them clean. Nowadays, I have to keep my skin uber-clean to facilitate my healing, so at the moment, I'm quite clean. On the outside anyhow.

dub

He ain't right...
Registered
Reaction score
Grew up working on a horse ranch, mostly scooping manure. A dark shade of my life I went six days in mid summer without washing, mostly lying in mud and insect infected brush. Have never gotten clean since - and that was 1967.

oneiopen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
oneiopen.spaces.live.com
You get used to being caked in crap, sometimes literally. Years ago when I worked on a mate's dairy farm, I honestly did get used to being half covered in cow shit all day. Especially milking on a rotary platform, with their asses about a foot above your head. Usually you noticed that lift of a tail, but when not... anyway, to this day it's a totally inoffensive smell to me. In fact given this sterile friggin world of computer progarmming that I now live in, I could go a big juicy cow pat right now.

It smells like earth and moves the gardening types whose fantasies include large rubber gloves :)

Kida Adelyne

Me got zero cookies!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised that this thread hasn't degenerated yet. You all must be off your feed or something.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
After washing my hands before bed, and a shower this morning, I still have white semi-gloss paint in my cuticles from last night's work. It's very clean paint at this point.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm got sand in my shorts......dirt all over my face, neck, and arms. My hair is matted with oil and sweat..............oh, and I've got horse crap on my boots. Do I get any extra points for horse crap?

No, but I'll give you bonus points for the oil. ;)

(and double points if you bring me a pony)