Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Father’s Day is June 17th!

Are you ready?

We’ve still got a few of Silver King’s handsome leather items and we’re offering them this week for the upcoming holiday. Honor your father – or your husband, grandfather, brother, uncle or significant other – with one (or more! We don’t mind!) of these great leather gift sets:

1) Leather Card Wallet: Opening bid $10.00. Soft, supple leather; two gusset pockets that hold up to 100 business cards; three additional pockets for credit cards and a window pocket for driver's license/ID. Also available in black and brown colors. (Size is 4 1/16” x 3” closed.)

CardWallet.jpg

I’ve got one of the above in black and it’s perfect ‘pocket’ size. I carry it myself in my purse and it’s great for a quick run to the store when I don’t want to carry my bag – IOW, it’s a good gift for yourself, too.

2) Leather Gift Set I (magnetic money clip w/key ring, gift boxed): Opening bid $10.00. Italian leather (cowhide) embossed with alligator grain. Also available in black and brown. (Money clip is 2 3/4” x 1 1/2” closed and the key ring is 3 3/4” x 1 1/2")

GiftSetI.jpg

3) Leather Gift Set II (magnetic money clip wallet w/key ring, gift boxed): Opening Bid $10.00. Italian leather (cowhide) embossed with alligator grain. Wallet has one center pocket to hold credit cards with a magnetic money clip attached to hold currency. Only one available. (Wallet is 3 3/4" x 2 3/4" and key ring is 3 3/4” x 1 1/2")

GiftSetII.jpg

4) Leather ID-Badge Holder w/neck strap: Opening Bid $10.00. Product opens like a wallet with four wide pockets; designed to also hold a small note pad and has a loop for a short pen or pencil. Also available in black and tan. (Size is 4 1/2" x 4” closed and the strap is 16” long)

ID-BadgeHolderw-neckstrap.jpg

Silver King will pay shipping. Suggested opening bids are highlighted in red in their respective paragraphs. This auction starts now and runs until Friday evening, 8PM, May 25, 2007. Please keep your bids in increments of one dollar!

And don't forget to tell me which package you're bidding on. :D

Come on… Dad’s shelled out for you all these years! Shell out a few bucks for him and help AW at the same time!

Bidder Up!

Last edited:

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mr. Maryn has one of SilverKing's wallets and loves it, aside from the fact that it's empty too often.

This is beautiful merchandise, vastly underpriced at the opening bids.

Maryn, poor but honest peasant woman

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What? $10? These are amazing!

I bid $15 on number 3.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
My brother, Poet, has $15 on #3!
DeborahM has $15 on #4!

Good show, ya'll! Who'll gimme an opening on #1 and/or #2? Or, better still, more on 3 and 4!? :)

(And thanks, TJ, for the heads up! I always forget something!)

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Boy, a guy goes fishing for a couple days and returns to find leather stuff all over the place.

Note to winning bidders: SK never sends just one item, so expect some extra goodies with your package. :)

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
Shows to go ya what you can miss when you're gone!

Can't wait to see what goodies you send when I win!

:D

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:Shrug: wonders if Silver puts any $$$$$ in the wallets?......cars in the drive way with the keys on the key chains?.......Bill Gates pen number for the credit card holder?.......INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW...........:poke:

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Let me chime in here and say that I have two mouse pads, a wallet, a page holder (or weapon) and a leather keychain from SK. I love them all and the pictures really don’t do them justice. I use my mouse pads daily and the leather is becoming soft like a kitten. And the keychain makes me look like I'm rich. :D I'm really not, I swear.

The craftsmanship for all the items is excellent, so SK is being very generous with the price for what the quality is worth. Just sayin’, if you don’t bid you are missing out on quality merchandise.

BID AWAY!

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
Me too, SK!! They'll miss out on this one on this auction if they don't hurry up! Maybe Poet will get lucky if one comes back around?

Status
Not open for further replies.