PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

PattiTheWicked
05-21-2007, 05:55 PM
I can't believe we don't have a thread for this.

I just discovered Entourage at the end of last season. It's one of the best-written and best-acted shows on television. And I really like all the characters. Ari is a hoot and every scene with him in it is magic.

What say y'all?

tourdeforce
05-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Great show. Love it.

Ari is one of the most exciting characters to hit TV in a long time. Oddly enough, Vince is the least interesting character (although certainly not a detriment to the show) but then again, I guess it is all about the entourage.

Just wish they were not so focused on eventual syndication that they give us meager 22 minute episodes each week. We're paying for cable- give us a full 30 minute episode and figure out the syndication requirements later.

zahra
05-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Entourage just won the Bafta for best international series. I also loved it, what I could see of it, but I kept missing it, so had to give up. Well, that's what birthdays are for. DVD time.

MonaLeigh
05-22-2007, 06:26 AM
I just watched the first three seasons from Netflix. I got it on a whim and love it. I think Turtle and Drama are great characters and very funny. Not to mention Ari. I get nervous just watching him rant and rave. And Vince is always nice to look at. I think he was also in The Devil Wears Prada (?)