Who are my favorite dorks?

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You guys are! Who else? Duh.

I have a little internet job so I won't be around much until I earn enough money for father's day and my anniversary in mid June. The little job pays peanuts so pray for me that I'm able to stay focused long enough to say lots. UGH!

I'll drop in once in a while if I don't have internet eyes.

I love you dorks!

Someone make sure Susie behaves. K?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Do I sense a tinge of flouncing here? If so, floundering is more like it. :D

Please don't give anyone permission to use the term "dork" in your absence. No one says it quite like you.

I'm starting to miss you already...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I have a little internet job so I won't be around much until I earn enough money for father's day and my anniversary in mid June. The little job pays peanuts so pray for me that I'm able to stay focused long enough to say lots. UGH!
Is it one of those jobs where you can work from home?

What happens if Perks hits and kills another innocent pedestrian while you're gone?

What happens if Scarlett finally finds a man and settles down to the life of a domesticated housewife?

What happens if Haggis finally marries that little poodle down the street from him?

What happens if Lori and Lori finally merge into one Lori?

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
.0002 on that flounce, dork.

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
Have fun at your internet job, Terri. I wish you the very best with it.

Dork.

:Sun:

Shut up Sean.

:)

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Don't stay away too long. I need those dorkings...

*sniffle* Who will put me in my place now? I'll run rampant and wild all over the boards! I'll say stupid things! I'll wear suspenders! NOOOOO!!!

I hope you come to visit again soon, Terri... this could get ugly.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is it one of those jobs where you can work from home?

What happens if Perks hits and kills another innocent pedestrian while you're gone?

What happens if Scarlett finally finds a man and settles down to the life of a domesticated housewife?

What happens if Haggis finally marries that little poodle down the street from him?

What happens if Lori and Lori finally merge into one Lori?

Everybody stays dorks or Mac gets it.

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
Easy--easy now, we're all dorks here, no need for anyone to do anything rash! That's it, everyone remain nice and dorkfull....

That better Werri? See--no need to get all riled up!

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
You guys are! Who else? Duh.

I'll drop in once in a while if I don't have internet eyes.

I love you dorks!

Someone make sure Susie behaves. K?

LOL, Terri. That's no fun if I behave. Girls just wanna have fun.:) Much good luck w. your internet job and make enough money, k.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
What's a dork-oh-that is a dork-Terri is nice she is the queen of dorks-is dork a good word or a bad word? Come back soon Terridorkaliscious-the lobster is having trouble finding his dork-where's is the dork? Oh there it is! It is a black dork with white spots-it is a large dork-it is a doggy dork-HIC!

Now Terri you know you are our very preciousest dorkstress-are you gone yet Terri? Have you left? Terri where are you? I hear an echo-whoops-that's me-gotta watch that first step!!! By by sweet lady see ya soon I hopeticate!!

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What's a dork-oh-that is a dork-Terri is nice she is the queen of dorks-is dork a good word or a bad word? Come back soon Terridorkaliscious-the lobster is having trouble finding his dork-where's is the dork? Oh there it is! It is a black dork with white spots-it is a large dork-it is a doggy dork-HIC!

Now Terri you know you are our very preciousest dorkstress-are you gone yet Terri? Have you left? Terri where are you? I hear an echo-whoops-that's me-gotta watch that first step!!! By by sweet lady see ya soon I hopeticate!!

Dorkieo, Dorkieo, where fort art though, Dorkieo?