• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for mentor/colaborator for screenplay ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortalcoil333

Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm in the process of turning some of my poetry into screenplays. I'm looking for someone versed in that area to serve as both a mentor and a collaborator in order to turn my ideas into something marketable. Someone with an open mind preferably as they can get pretty dark and controversial at times. Email me if you're interested. Thanks!

karthikguna

Registered
Reaction score
Hi ,

I also need beta reader who can help me in reviewing my screenplay.

Synopsis:

" I care only about human beings,so go ahead...",the words poured out by an irresponsible politician.He shows no interest on foreseeing the impact,and so the others.One day in the near future it has happened,Robert the protagonist and his pal Peter encounter a marauder deep inside the forest.It is seen as invincible and soon they realized that they invaded the forest already.

Please kindly let me know if anyone is interested.

regards,
Karthik

Status
Not open for further replies.