When I'm published and famous...

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
...and eating grapes that my concubines are feeding me, I promise I won't forget any of you--the little people that made it all possible.

lastlight

King Sassy Pants Sasses YOU
Registered
Reaction score
If I ever get my name on Movie credits, and if ANY of you helped with that screenplay, this is your thankyou:

Special Thanks To: <insert everyone elses here> Screenplay writer Ed Faris would like to personally and ecspecially thank all the writers on Absolute Write Water Cooler, who gave her great ideas, helped her with small things, were awesome critics, weird friends, and made her trip to Hollywood possible.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would personally like to thank every coffee plantation owner who's supplied me throughout the years. Seriously. Without you, I couldn't have...*falls over asleep, finally*

Last edited:

WackAMole

WTF?!?!
Registered
Reaction score
...and eating grapes that my concubines are feeding me, I promise I won't forget any of you--the little people that made it all possible.

You are delusional Bart...You're gonna be MY concubine :e2brows:

Tiger

AKA: "Gums of Steel"
Registered
Reaction score
"To all the folks at AW--you know who you are. If not for your humor, conversation, and friendship at all hours of the day, I'd have finished this GDMF novel years earlier."

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
"This book is dedicated to everyone in AW's OP. Specifically, to Nichola, who tried in vain to distract me with her DIRTY PM's and a constant barrage of pictures of Joaquin Phoenix, and Tsuki, who kept cheating on me until I needed expensive therapy (which drove me to finish writing this book, in hopes it might become a bestseller and PAY for said therapy...)."

Reaction score
"This book is dedicated to everyone in AW's OP. Specifically, to Nichola, who tried in vain to distract me with her DIRTY PM's and a constant barrage of pictures of Joaquin Phoenix, and Tsuki, who kept cheating on me until I needed expensive therapy (which drove me to finish writing this book, in hopes it might become a bestseller and PAY for said therapy...)."

Squirt it out your rear.

Tiger

Registered
Reaction score
"Whoa! Who spit in your bean curds?"

Tiger

Registered
Reaction score
"Why d'you have such a bee up your butt?"

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
** sigh ** OK Bartholomew, we will humour you. When you finally do assemble this harem of your five avid readers, namely your grandmother and four of her bingo cronnies, please just spare us the "sliding grapes into my mouth with their tongues" detail. OK?