The 4400

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
Anyone watch this show? Kind of a weird precursor to Heroes, but on the USA network. I'm addicted. Before, when I was working nights it was the only show I watched all summer because it was on Sundays, which was my night off.

New episodes start June 17th.

justpat

QueryTracker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.querytracker.net
I really liked the first season, and watched about half of the second. But I just haven't had time to watch it since then. Is it still good, or like a lot of shows, did it run out of steam?

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
I think if you really liked what you saw so far, you'll keep on liking it. I particulary liked the most recent season. I know some people who hate this show with a passion, but I'm a fan.

Legionsynch

Registered
Reaction score
Tonight's episode of the show was crazy. I love the way they wove together things from a lot of past seasons, and even did some of the future stuff.

kristin724

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kristinbattestella.blogspot.com
Love this one! Its tough for fans who haven't seen the earlier seasons to jump in though. Sometimes the episodes are a bit of 'what the heck does this have to do with anything?' but everything is tied up and explained at the end of each season. Smart stuff. THe first season dvd is pretty cheap, its only six episodes.