Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Because I can, damn it.

Mi_Amor.jpg

This photo was taken by surprise. A split second later, she was chasing the alleged cameraman through the house, screaming blasphemies at him.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I like her. I hate the camera, too, but I think that for every 99 horribly unflattering candid picture people snap, there's one where the person looks as they really do in a way that's nice.

She reminds me of a friend from long ago who I lost touch with. You can tell her I think she's got a good haircut, too. Is the chain with the feather coming from a cartilege piercing, or does she have a bolt in her skull? <grin> Or is that a braid of hair?

Maryn, who won't post pictures of her boyfriend because Mr. Maryn would not be cool with that <grin again>

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I think it's a braid of hair, and I like the look of her too. She looks friendly and honest and good-hearted.

Trish, thinks she can tell a lot about a person in a picture.

Reaction score
You seem to have missed the point. She's willing to go out with Bart, so that shows some signs of disturbance at least. :D

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
perhaps its part of her community service agreement. She dates Bart and gets to not be in jail? :)

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
I had no idea you were a lesbian, Bart. :D

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Siddow, what on earth was that supposed to mean? Because I gotta say, it didn't come off particularly well.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I'm suddenly reminded of Austin Powers, when he beats up Basil's mother.

"Well, you must admit she is a bit mannish."

Actually, my first girlfriend had very similar hair. It's a very sexy look, which this alleged cameraman was unable to capture successfully (thus leading to the grand chase, I suspect).

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Siddow, what on earth was that supposed to mean? Because I gotta say, it didn't come off particularly well.

Just another lame attempt at humor, based on my own experience getting the same haircut (which I love, BTW, but mine is dark), where a male friend of mine asked, "Oh, I see you got a new girlfriend!" I took that as funny, I think (not sure, but didn't get any scathing PMs) Bart took it the same way.

I really should stick to suspense. Gah. No offense. I love lesbians, and straight chicks with short hair, and dudes in waistcoats. And mods.

Really love mods. Especially the ones who own the joint and have control over bannination. <insert big-eyed crying kitty emoticon, which I can't find right now>

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I think she looks confident, kind, and friendly. She's got short hair. I don't think she looks masculine, though. Regardless, I think that Bart posting a picture of someone he's seeing, and is very happy to be with, is hardly an invitation to speculate about said person's sexual orientation.

Look -- I understand no harm is intended, but it's inappropriate and a little bizarre. "She's got short hair and apparently isn't wearing makeup so she's clearly a lesbian" is how I read that -- and I really do expect better of people here.

No harm, no foul, Siddow. My dog died this week, and I'm more than a little cranky, too. I expect that's got rather a lot to do with my own shortish temper.

Last edited:

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
She reminds me a lot of my best platonic girl friend, who is one of the most intelligent, fun, and dare I say sexy people you could hope to meet. Who I am going to be deeply in the shit with... the last time we were on the phone was New Years eve, and she was going on about a party she was having and how about I pop down... it took me weeks to suddenly click, that date is also her birthday! Arrrrrggggggh!

But I think you've got a neat woman there Bartholomew.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. I thought he called me a lesbian.

Heh. She'd crap a bat if someone thought she was a lesbian. Some one addressed her as "Hey Fellah" the other day, at this church thing my friend dragged me. To prove how feminine she is, she whirled around and decked him in the chops.

Well, not really. But I thought she was going to.

ETA

But I think you've got a neat woman there Bartholomew.

I know. ^-^

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
And gads, I haven't banned anyone in weeks for anything but spam. :) Dunno why everyone's always so worried about that.

Wack, I grew up with ranching and farming families. Far more women had short hair and went sans makeup, than otherwise.

Last edited:

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
13 replies and...! DERAILED!

Oh yeah!

Mac could you talk to my mother please?

I got a short haircut a month ago for the summer...i think its still very feminine...but she has a problem with me being gay and thus said..

"Oh, you got your haircut," *insert her look of distaste*

"yeah mom i love it!"

She calls me later that day at work.."Why do you have to announce that ur gay?"

"excuse me? I dont tell anyone mom unless they outright ask me"

"you dont have to," says mom. "You look gay"

All this because of a short haircut *insert eye roll*

We need a mythbuster thread for chicks with short hair!

Reaction score
Just in case...I love Mac. But in a platonic kinda way, to avoid accusations of sexual harrassment. But if she chose to harrass me, that'd be fine, 'cause some of my best friends are gay...*ahem*

Please don't ban me. :(

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Just in case...I love Mac. But in a platonic kinda way, to avoid accusations of sexual harrassment. But if she chose to harrass me, that'd be fine, 'cause some of my best friends are gay...*ahem*

BAN IT! BAANN IITT!

Reaction score
I've just been talking to a gay friend on MSN, doesn't that win me any trendy points?

He wants me to come visit so I can offend all his friends by saying, "OI! There's a bummer on the phone for you!" or, "One of them gays is at the door, get rid of it."

Weirdo. :D

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score

Well, funny thing that I noticed at some point of looking back at my life... every really deep relationship, those really beautiful soul-mate friendships, that I've had with women... yep, they're always somewhere on the bi to gay continuum. Not sure what that means, but an observation. Maybe a bit similar to how a lot of women seem to relate really closely to gay guys. Not sure.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score

How about a spanking instead? :tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.