Pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoryWar

I didn't say anything here, nothing at all. I love all absolutewrite forum moderators, especially the ones who are on a power trip.

I am still speechless.

Last edited:

Foinah

Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.foinahjameson.com
Okay, I know, why am I back here after voluntarily banning myself for ever..? well, I believe its because of injustice!! I let a friend of mine use a storywar.com email address today and within 5 posts and one little mention of storywar (they were actually talking about a writer on there, and not the website itself) they were banned.

That's not the injustice part. I felt obliged to leave a comment of my own and was so pissed off with the fascist moderator for banning my friend that I created a new account (no doubt soon to be banned) and called him a fascist. My mistake was (being a writer) that I did this in a non-linear way. I said something like " way to go on getting that website ever seen by the general public. Why don't you kill all the jews while you're at it?"

Obviously this can only mean that I despise what hitler did to the jewish community and was insinuating tha the mod was getting close to the same mindset.. not so it seems. another mod deleted the whole thread saying "TAKE YOUR RACISM ELSEWHERE!"

I am speechless.

ummm, obviously not.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know what, SW? If you have a problem, deal with it like an adult by talking with the person instead of whining and stomping your feet in front of the entire world like a three year old having a tantrum. Grow up or go away permanently.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Two mentions, within four posts. But who's counting?

You may now return to your regularly scheduled fight against injustice.

StoryWar

You know what, SW? If you have a problem, deal with it like an adult by talking with the person instead of whining and stomping your feet in front of the entire world like a three year old having a tantrum. Grow up or go away permanently.

Ever been called racist chunky? It isn't very nice!!

Backward Masking

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I know, why am I back here after voluntarily banning myself for ever..? well, I believe its because of injustice!! I let a friend of mine use a storywar.com email address today and within 5 posts and one little mention of storywar (they were actually talking about a writer on there, and not the website itself) they were banned.

That's not the injustice part. I felt obliged to leave a comment of my own and was so pissed off with the fascist moderator for banning my friend that I created a new account (no doubt soon to be banned) and called him a fascist. My mistake was (being a writer) that I did this in a non-linear way. I said something like " way to go on getting that website ever seen by the general public. Why don't you kill all the jews while you're at it?"

Obviously this can only mean that I despise what hitler did to the jewish community and was insinuating tha the mod was getting close to the same mindset.. not so it seems. another mod deleted the whole thread saying "TAKE YOUR RACISM ELSEWHERE!"

I am speechless.

Don't care.

Backward Masking

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
Yanno, it's got all the traditional hallmarks of a flounce without actually being a flounce. Shame. I was gonna give it a seven.

I'm sure there are exceptions. Aim for the stars and give it the seven it's entitled to.

Status
Not open for further replies.