PDA

View Full Version : Creating Nonfiction Book Ideas That Sell

NonfictionIdeas
11-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Hello,

I just wanted to shamelessly plug my new book if that is ok? I hope so... :)

Creating Nonfiction Book Ideas That Sell includes over 150 tips and techniques for creating profitable nonfiction book ideas. For complete information, go to:

www.NonfictionIdeas.com (http://www.NonfictionIdeas.com)

Jazzmine
11-06-2004, 02:51 AM
Congratulations. I looked over your website and liked what I saw.
Unfortunately, I have my share of books on that subject, but here's hoping you do well with it. :clap

Greenwolf103
11-06-2004, 06:50 AM
Congrats, congrats!! :snoopy

NonfictionIdeas
11-06-2004, 06:55 AM
Many thanks... :) What books do you have that are like this? I'd be curious to read them.

Thanks,
James
NonfictionIdeas.com

Jazzmine
11-06-2004, 09:18 PM
James,

I believe one of them is an older book by Eva Shaw about writing a nonfiction book, which also includes promotion and brainstorming for ideas.
I have other material lying around the house somewhere, but just where, and the titles, escape me at the moment.
Bad for a writer to be so unorganized and careless with her materials, I know, but what can I say? :shrug
My life gets hectic, sometimes.

Selenia692
11-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Hehe you should see my living room Jazzmine. I can blame some of it from my leg being in a cast, but even before then..
I have a pile of books I need to review, a bunch of magazines to flip through, papers and to do lists here, there, and everywhere!

It's a wonder I can even see my floor.

Betty W01
01-18-2005, 11:41 PM
It's a wonder I can even see my floor.

...possibly explaining the cast. Thanks for reminding me of yet another reason I need to tidy up this landfill - err, office.

Selenia692
01-19-2005, 06:34 AM
Nah :p The leaves on the sidewalk did me in :(