The Faux Flounce thread

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I'm just here to say that you all suck as writers, your attention whores, I can't stand any of you, and now I'm leaving so I can get away from these horrendously boring boards and make something of myself. Also, you're all fascists :)D).
Screw you all, buh bye!

And now, for proper flounce etiquette- &^*^ stupid ^%&*^clobberwobblers, you &^*#ing &^*% little &%$^ity %&^$ and ^&*%s.

Now it's your turn, give us a flounce.

(Wow, my flounce sucks. :cry:)

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're all dorks and I don't fit in here. I'm never leaving. What I mean is, I'll leave if you leave first. But first ask Mac to ban you. Yea, that's it.

Deal? Or no deal?

Redd Ryden

I'm the Head-ParrotHead!
Registered
Reaction score
Where's the party???-- I got the KEY to the cage--
I'm just here to say that you all suck as writers, your attention whores, I can't stand any of you, and now I'm leaving so I can get away from these horrendously boring boards and make something of myself. Also, you're all fascists :)D).
Screw you all, buh bye!

And now, for proper flounce etiquette- &^*^ stupid ^%&*^clobberwobblers, you &^*#ing &^*% little &%$^ity %&^$ and ^&*%s.

MOM. (oh, wait a minute-- gotta turn that right side up-- there-- now it's right...) WOW. I feel flounced.

And to think, I've skimped and slaved over this hot computer just so you could have the freedom to speak your mind! And what do I get? Nuttin' honey. That's just like you, isn't it? I've half a mind to go back home to my mom... Wait a minute. Things aren't THAT bad, are they? I'm sorry. Can I stay? Hummmm? Give you a cookie. Little bite of PHENTERMINE?

Last edited:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I was promised sharks in custard, hot and cold running slave boys and a custom title saying 'geenyus' that sparkled. If I don't get at leat 2/3 by friday I am so out of here.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh for crap's sake ! That does it - I was willing to go so far as to give you MY sharks and custard, MY very own slave boys (okay, he's just one guy, but if you whine, he'll do the dishes) and even my very OWN sparklie title of geeynus.

But a TOASTER? Now you've just done and gone too far.

I'm outta here! (just hafta pee, brb)

Foinah

Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.foinahjameson.com
I can't take any more of these fake flounce threads!!!! My time is important...I have cats to herd and a WIP featuring a battle between the forces of good and evil in my refrigerator! I can't constantly take the time to sort through my own scattered emotions (My Phentermine dealer has gone AWOL!) and sort through all this!
Commatose Kidd...I think I love you! Where are you? I'm leaving this site so I can track you down - we could have a happy life writing ad copy for cereal boxes! These people just don't understand you like I do...I haven't eaten that many of my young, we could holiday in Akron ( I've heard it's nice).
Take that Flounce flouncers! Sheesh! I'm outta here.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well . . . okay, but you have to feed and water him now and again.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Tsuki's flounce gets just a 5.4.

She forgot to include Haskins, and didn't mention the myriad PMs and RPs she's gotten indicating that she's right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Backward Masking

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
I can't take it anymore. My head hurts, my car is almost out of gas and you guys keep using those damned cat avatars. Thanks to all of this, I think going to go set a building on fire and smoke a metric ton of pot laced with LSD while soliciting the services of 3 street hookers (one of which may have an eye patch). I am so gone.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I don't even have a MySpace account, but I'm going to create one just so I can complain about you guys. Just because I asked ONE SINGLE QUESTION (I'd post it, but everybody knows what I'm talking about so it's useless repeating what I've already said), I get yelled at, harrassed, and my winky gets pointed at and people laugh at it. WELL NO MORE. I'm leaving. That's right. I'm giving you people another 14 or 15 chances to BE NICE TO ME or I'll quit AW and never come back. Just to spite you. Boy, won't YOU be sorry when you find out I've left because you're all a bunch of poo heads. I bet you're all feeling bad right now. Well, I've got a full PM box just loaded with people who've sent me messages of love and support AND THEY THINK YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT. WHICH I AM. You guys are just being a bunch of NAZIS about who can post what around here.

Special P.S. to writerterri: WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING I'M A DORK? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM! I THINK YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I'M GETTING MY BOOK PUBLISHED BY PUBLISH AMERICA AND YOU'RE JUST A JEALOUSE LOOSER WHO CAN'T EVEN WRITE A WISHLIST FOR CHRISTMAS! SO THE NEXT TIME YOU CALL SOMEBODY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW A NAME, STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW IT FEELS!

I'll be back in about 15 minutes and I expect to see a flood of apologies attached to this post. If not, boy, you don't even WANNA know what I'm gonna do to you, boy howdy.

Backward Masking

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I don't even have a MySpace account, but I'm going to create one just so I can complain about you guys. Just because I asked ONE SINGLE QUESTION (I'd post it, but everybody knows what I'm talking about so it's useless repeating what I've already said), I get yelled at, harrassed, and my winky gets pointed at and people laugh at it. WELL NO MORE. I'm leaving. That's right. I'm giving you people another 14 or 15 chances to BE NICE TO ME or I'll quit AW and never come back. Just to spite you. Boy, won't YOU be sorry when you find out I've left because you're all a bunch of poo heads. I bet you're all feeling bad right now. Well, I've got a full PM box just loaded with people who've sent me messages of love and support AND THEY THINK YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT. WHICH I AM. You guys are just being a bunch of NAZIS about who can post what around here.

Special P.S. to writerterri: WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING I'M A DORK? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM! I THINK YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I'M GETTING MY BOOK PUBLISHED BY PUBLISH AMERICA AND YOU'RE JUST A JEALOUSE LOOSER WHO CAN'T EVEN WRITE A WISHLIST FOR CHRISTMAS! SO THE NEXT TIME YOU CALL SOMEBODY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW A NAME, STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW IT FEELS!

I'll be back in about 15 minutes and I expect to see a flood of apologies attached to this post. If not, boy, you don't even WANNA know what I'm gonna do to you, boy howdy.

I don't know what to say...

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

You are one sorry, dork.

Does that count, dork?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I can't take any more of these fake flounce threads!!!! My time is important...I have cats to herd and a WIP featuring a battle between the forces of good and evil in my refrigerator! I can't constantly take the time to sort through my own scattered emotions (My Phentermine dealer has gone AWOL!) and sort through all this!
Commatose Kidd...I think I love you! Where are you? I'm leaving this site so I can track you down - we could have a happy life writing ad copy for cereal boxes! These people just don't understand you like I do...I haven't eaten that many of my young, we could holiday in Akron ( I've heard it's nice).
Take that Flounce flouncers! Sheesh! I'm outta here.

What can one say-the brilliance above has made me realize I am ready to meet my maker-Peter Pan Peanut Butter!!!! I'm comin' Pete! There is no point in continuing-I am done-goodbye and goodluck-my pen of hearts is broken in two-aducks to you all and to all a good-HAH you thought I was gonna use an F bomb in that last word after good-HAH-you all eat freakin' ring worms to fall for a bunch of crap like this-HAH!

Foinah made me laugh so hard I think I damaged my prostate!!!!

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You are one sorry, dork.

Does that count, dork?
See? SEE?!! This is what I'm talking about! Everybody was being nice up until writerterri had to open his big, fat mouth AND CALL ME NAMES AGAIN! Where's a mod?! I want this jerk banninanted and his account closed and never allow him to register under another name, $500,000 for suffering and psychological damage, and a pony.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
You're all a bunch of pompous cluster-fucks. I'm not flouncing, I'm kicking ya'll out of my forum!

Shoo! All of you!

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
See? SEE?!! This is what I'm talking about! Everybody was being nice up until writerterri had to open his big, fat mouth AND CALL ME NAMES AGAIN! Where's a mod?! I want this jerk banninanted and his account closed and never allow him to register under another name, $500,000 for suffering and psychological damage, and a pony.

Listen GirlyFartMan! As soon as I can come up with some good comeback I'm posting it!

You can bet on it. PooterPanced.