Repeat PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, this has been happening constantly the past few weeks and while it's simply annoying, I'm wondering if it's only happening to me.

I receive a PM...I read it, reply to it, continue surfing the site. Later, I leave the site (without logging out) and when I come back I see I have a new PM. Nope, it's the same one, showing as new again.

It just happened again. I showed I had 13 total PM's, 0 unread. I recieved a new one, read it, replied...my total then showed Unread 0, Total 15. I left the site and when I came back 10 minutes later, I showed Unread 1, Total 13 again. I read the same PM, went back to the main page and it again showed Unread 0, Total 15.

Does this happen to anyone else?

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
It sounds like part of the website doesn't seem to remember you were there. I have that problem with other stuff, but have never had it here.

I'm sure someone with more expertise will be along shortly.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps this thread should be in Tech Help?

I've not had any problems, but I don't often get PM's (where are the spammers, like that overendowed guy a few months ago?), and also, I keep all my cookies in order and let AW set 'em.

Rereading the OP, with the total number of messages changing between 13 and 15, I'm guessing it's something other than cookies involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.