PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision 2007

Nike_777
05-15-2007, 03:59 PM
What would you say about this year Eurovision song contest? The winner is Serbia with “Molitva” but I think there were singers from other countries that deserve to be a winner. I liked that girl representing Moldova. There is some secret why they choose the winner the singer that was not the best one. For example they chose those “monsters” from Finland last tear.

The Lady
05-15-2007, 04:59 PM
The Eurovision is beyond comprehension now. The only mystery is why the occasional good song ends up being entered there.
I actually thought the Latvian song was lovely. I'd be happy to hear them crooning to me on the radio, although I'm part ways delighted they were singing in a different language and I wasn't subjected to potentially naff lyrics.
My country came last and deservedly so, although we should probably have tied for last place with about ten other pieces of musical crud.

Robin
05-15-2007, 05:28 PM
My favorite was the Bulgarian duo. Unfortunately, we've been laughing at the funnier ones so much, my eight year old is running around the house singing, "Vampires are alive!"

Now, it's stuck in my head.