I heart Pam.

:Sun:

Also? Watch out for snakes.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I *heart* Jim. And Dwight with a head injury! :D

The Office is a great show. I didn't care for it at first but it kind of grows on you.

Novelust

*Does not molest books.
Registered
Reaction score
Ha! I re-watched the Michael-cooks-his-foot/Dwight's-head-injury episode only a couple of nights ago.

I was a huge fan of the British version, so I approached this one with some trepidation - I didn't love the first season, but when they left the Americanized British plots behind and started to play up the unique weirdnesses of the characters - then, I fell hard for it.

Especially tonight's episode. Yay, Pam. :)

And I'm so happy they've added Ed Helms on as a regular.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I wish I had a boss like Michael -- I could laugh at him and at the same time still like him. And I wish I had a colleague like Pam -- she's totally adorable. What's up with her and Jim? C'mon.

Novelust

*Does not molest books.
Registered
Reaction score
Serena - I did catch the webisodes with the accountants.

"If you were a General in the Army, and you accused (Michael) without proof, you would be court-martialed in front of a firing squad."

Ha! They were great. And I love reading Dwight's blog and Toby's HR Nightmares at NBC.com. (I'm not a corporate shill, I promise - but if NBC would like to employ me as a corporate shill, I am available immediately.)

I used to be the biggest Pam/Jim booster, but right now I'm really more interested in Pam: Independent Gal. I do wish for a return to the Pam/Jim scheming, though.

hopeful

Registered
Reaction score
Love this show. Can't get enough.

-hopeful