PDA

View Full Version : Three word post.

YenadilPureheart
10-12-2004, 03:20 AM
I have done several of these in the past on other boards and have found them to be very fun. The rules are very simple, you can only post three words, and you try to build onto the words provided by the previous poster to try and create and entire story. I'll start it off....

It was a..

Yeshanu
10-12-2004, 06:25 AM
(We do have one of these further down, but it seems to have died. Oh, what the heck...)

cold day in

Pthom
10-12-2004, 07:26 AM
It was a
cold day in
Baton Rouge. I

Jyndral
10-13-2004, 12:10 AM
It was a
cold day in
Baton Rouge. I

couldn't find my

YenadilPureheart
10-13-2004, 01:23 AM
keys or my

Sandellen
10-13-2004, 02:54 AM
brand new lipstick.

Jyndral
10-13-2004, 09:24 AM
It was a
cold day in
Baton Rouge. I
couldn't find my
keys or my
brand new lipstick.

My date waited

~Jen

YenadilPureheart
10-13-2004, 09:52 PM
It was a
cold day in
Baton Rouge. I
couldn't find my
keys or my
brand new lipstick.
My date waited

for three hours

Arisa81
10-13-2004, 10:05 PM
in the living

maestrowork
10-13-2004, 11:03 PM
room chewing a

Jyndral
10-14-2004, 02:45 AM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a

stale piece of

~Jen

Yeshanu
10-14-2004, 07:28 AM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of

Melba toast. He

Mukaden
10-14-2004, 07:36 AM
stood on one

Pthom
10-14-2004, 12:26 PM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one

of the gerbils

Arisa81
10-14-2004, 09:45 PM
and immediately he ...

Yeshanu
10-15-2004, 07:44 PM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he

squashed it. "Yech!

Jyndral
10-15-2004, 07:51 PM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it. "Yech!

What was that?"

~Jen

cluelessspicycinnamon
10-17-2004, 12:32 AM
he asked, exasperated.

Jyndral
10-17-2004, 02:55 AM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it. "Yech! What was that?" he asked, exasperated.

"What did you

~Jen

Yeshanu
10-17-2004, 07:15 AM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it. "Yech! What was that?" he asked, exasperated.

"What did you

do to my

maestrowork
10-17-2004, 11:06 PM

"What did you do to my

beloved Fabio? You

Jyndral
10-18-2004, 04:44 AM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it.

"Yech! What was that?" he asked, exasperated.

"What did you do to my beloved Fabio? You

didn't! You squished

~Jen

Chaoc Kazdul
10-18-2004, 10:07 AM
It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it.

"What did you do to my beloved Fabio? You didn't! You squished

my true love!

Jyndral
10-20-2004, 07:49 PM

"What did you do to my beloved Fabio? You didn't! You squished my true love!"

"Your what?" he

~Jen

Kida Adelyn
10-21-2004, 06:11 PM

"Your what?" He

said suprised. "I

Yeshanu
10-21-2004, 08:13 PM
thought I was

Jyndral
10-21-2004, 08:26 PM

"Your what?" He said suprised. "I thought I was

the only one

~Jen

tjosban
10-22-2004, 01:54 AM

"Your what?" He said suprised. "I thought I was the only one.

When did gerbils

maestrowork
10-22-2004, 03:37 AM

"Your what?" He said suprised. "I thought I was the only one. When did gerbils

become lovers? Fabio

Chaoc Kazdul
10-22-2004, 04:58 AM

"Your what?" He said suprised. "I thought I was the only one. When did gerbils become lovers? Fabio

is... 'was' just

Jyndral
10-22-2004, 08:23 AM

"Your what?" He said suprised. "I thought I was the only one. When did gerbils become lovers? Fabio is... 'was' just

a filthy rodent.

~Jen

tjosban
10-22-2004, 11:53 PM

"Your what?" He said suprised. "I thought I was the only one. When did gerbils become lovers? Fabio is... 'was' just a filthy rodent."

I threw my

Kida Adelyn
10-23-2004, 02:53 AM
lamp at his

Jyndral
10-23-2004, 08:11 AM

"Your what?" He said suprised. "I thought I was the only one. When did gerbils become lovers? Fabio is... 'was' just a filthy rodent."

I threw my lamp at his

head. He dodged

~Jen

maestrowork
10-23-2004, 08:14 AM

I threw my lamp at his head. He dodged,

stepping on Fabio's

Yeshanu
10-23-2004, 08:39 AM
... poor, furry corpse.

Chaoc Kazdul
10-23-2004, 12:57 PM

I threw my lamp at his head. He dodged, stepping on Fabio's poor, furry corpse.

... Situations like these

Jyndral
10-23-2004, 09:06 PM

Situations like these

always have to

~Jen

maestrowork
10-24-2004, 10:45 AM

"Your what?" He said surprised. "I thought I was the only one. When did gerbils become lovers? Fabio is... 'was' just a filthy rodent."

Situations like these always have to

end with murder

Jyndral
10-25-2004, 12:02 AM

"Your what?" He said surprised. "I thought I was the only one. When did gerbils become lovers? Fabio is... 'was' just a filthy rodent."

Situations like these always have to end with murder.

I'm not squeamish.

~Jen

souljoy75
10-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situations like these always have to end with murder.Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situations like these always have to end with murder.
I'm not squeamish.

------------------------------------------------------------

except for when

Jyndral
10-25-2004, 08:05 PM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when

it's someone I

~Jen

Yeshanu
10-25-2004, 09:44 PM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when it's someone I

like. But this

maestrowork
10-25-2004, 10:26 PM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when it's someone I like. But this

is war. No

Jyndral
10-26-2004, 12:57 AM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when it's someone I like. But this is war. No

one will ever

~Jen
Ecritures (http://jennipps.blogspot.com)

Kida Adelyn
10-26-2004, 03:18 AM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when it's someone I like. But this is war. No one will ever

insult my poor

Jyndral
10-26-2004, 08:23 AM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when it's someone I like. But this is war. No one will ever insult my poor

rodent collection again!

Chaoc Kazdul
10-26-2004, 09:46 AM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when it's someone I like. But this is war. No one will ever insult my poor

rodent collection again!

Later, I poisoned

maestrowork
10-26-2004, 01:57 PM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when it's someone I like. But this is war. No one will ever insult my poor rodent collection again!

Later, I poisoned

the pea soup

Jyndral
10-26-2004, 07:34 PM

Situations like these always have to end with murder. I'm not squeamish except for when it's someone I like. But this is war. No one will ever insult my poor rodent collection again!

Later, I poisoned the pea soup

he ordered at

souljoy75
10-27-2004, 10:27 PM

Later, I poisoned the pea soup

he ordered at

the local diner.

tjosban
10-28-2004, 05:55 AM

Later, I poisoned the pea soup he ordered at the local diner.

Gasping for breath

annied
10-28-2004, 05:58 AM
his eyes bulged...

Jyndral
10-28-2004, 08:20 AM

Later, I poisoned the pea soup he ordered at the local diner. Gasping for breath, his eyes bulged.

"Does that taste

Chaoc Kazdul
10-28-2004, 11:39 AM

Later, I poisoned the pea soup he ordered at the local diner. Gasping for breath, his eyes bulged.

"Does that taste...

like sodium warfarin?

Jyndral
10-29-2004, 08:19 AM

"Does that taste like sodium warfarin?"

"Like what?" I

Dlouc
11-02-2004, 04:34 AM

"Like what?" I

explained that it

Jyndral
11-02-2004, 06:00 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it

tasted just fine.

maestrowork
11-02-2004, 08:21 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine,

while pouring mine

Pthom
11-02-2004, 08:48 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine

into the potted

Jyndral
11-02-2004, 09:32 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted

norma croton nearby

Dlouc
11-02-2004, 11:34 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton nearby

the strudel maker.

tjosban
11-02-2004, 10:54 PM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton nearby the strudel maker.

He sputtered once

Jyndral
11-03-2004, 01:19 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton nearby the strudel maker.

He sputtered once.

I watched, intent

tjosban
11-03-2004, 02:11 AM

He sputtered once. I watched, intent

on seeing his

TJ
Live. Learn. Love Life.

dub
11-03-2004, 05:32 AM
Quote:

He sputtered once. I watched, intent on see his

crumb covered grin

Jyndral
11-03-2004, 05:55 AM

He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin.

Grimace, really. Poisons

reph
11-03-2004, 06:46 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton near the strudel maker.

He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin.

Grimace, really. Poisons always remind me

Dlouc
11-03-2004, 09:39 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton near the strudel maker. He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin. Grimace, really. Poisons always remind me

that I need

Chaoc Kazdul
11-03-2004, 11:25 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton near the strudel maker. He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin. Grimace, really. Poisons always remind me that I need

proper word choice,

Jyndral
11-04-2004, 09:52 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton near the strudel maker. He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin. Grimace, really. Poisons always remind me that I need proper word choice.

Nothing is believable

tjosban
11-04-2004, 11:16 PM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton near the strudel maker. He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin. Grimace, really. Poisons always remind me that I need proper word choice.

Nothing is believable

unless your writing

annied
11-06-2004, 03:28 AM

Nothing is believable

unless your writing

speaks to your

Annie

auntiebebo22
11-06-2004, 11:23 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton near the strudel maker. He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin. Grimace, really. Poisons always remind me that I need proper word choice. unless your writing speaks to your

flat furry friend

Jyndral
11-06-2004, 10:33 PM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton near the strudel maker. He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin. Grimace, really. Poisons always remind me that I need proper word choice. unless your writing speaks to your flat furry friend.

I'll miss Fabio

Yeshanu
11-08-2004, 06:42 AM

"Like what?" I explained that it tasted just fine, while pouring mine into the potted norma croton near the strudel maker. He sputtered once. I watched, intent on seeing his crumb covered grin. Grimace, really. Poisons always remind me that I need proper word choice. unless your writing speaks to your flat furry friend.

I'll miss Fabio

every day of

Jyndral
11-08-2004, 10:35 AM

I'll miss Fabio every day of

the world. Why

Chaoc Kazdul
11-13-2004, 02:32 PM
Let's get this ball rolling again. Things were getting a bit weird last time I checked.

"It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it.

I'll miss Fabio every day of

the world. Why"

was he out

Jyndral
11-14-2004, 05:17 AM
Let's get this ball rolling again. Things were getting a bit weird last time I checked.

"It was a cold day in Baton Rouge. I couldn't find my keys or my brand new lipstick. My date waited for three hours in the living room chewing a stale piece of Melba toast. He stood on one of the gerbils and immediately he squashed it.

I'll miss Fabio every day of the world. Why was he out

anyway? I'll never

annied
11-14-2004, 08:22 AM

anyway? I'll never...

understand the mentality

Jyndral
11-15-2004, 12:09 AM

anyway? I'll never understand the mentality

of escaping hamsters.

Chaoc Kazdul
11-15-2004, 11:49 AM
I like how my personal note snuck its way into some of those, hehehe. :smack

reph
11-15-2004, 02:14 PM
(How shall participants decide when a story is finished? The gerbil/hamster one looks to me to be at a good place to stop.)

Kida Adelyn
11-15-2004, 09:10 PM
(I agree. Anyone up for a new one?)

(Moved to a new thread. -- Ruth)

Yeshanu
11-15-2004, 11:09 PM
:rofl

Great story, folks. Ally, I'm gonna move your post to a new thread. If I mess it up, I'm sure you'll understand...

Vipersniper
03-15-2005, 04:25 AM
I will never understand the mentality of hamsters and gerbils who have PMS. Okay it was fun.